Shem Creek Inn delivers such kind hospitality! My friends and I had reserved their 55' yacht to stay for a few days. It's stationed right in front of the inn. We thought it would be a nice opportunity to stay right at Shem Creek, enjoy the hotel, its pool and amenities but to have a unique accommodation right on the water. Unfortunately we were never able to enjoy our reservation due to Hurricane Irma. We all needed to travel back to Boston and Atlanta to avoid it. Still, we wanted to visit Shem Creek and see what could have been. When I entered the inn, Amber greeted me with a smile and enthusiastically volunteered to show us what could have been/ what will be when we return. She could have simply dismissed us as we had already canceled our reservation, but she did just the opposite. Amber was happy to take us out to the yacht and show us around. I can tell that this inn is a special place and I can't wait to return! There is something very laid-back and warm about this place. Thanks, Amber!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service, we are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc