We really enjoyed staying here. It was our first time. It's right on Shem Creek. It's been recently remodeled. Very clean and updated. Pool though a bit small was clean and overlooked Shem Creek. There's several AMAZING restaurants within walking distance. The pier running out to the marsh is just beautiful. We watched dolphins come in and out. We lived watching the boats. We will definitely be going back. Already planning it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service, we are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc