Quality Inn
US$ 64
Priceline
US$ 81
US$ 122
All reviewsroom was cleanwaffle house next doornice place to stopan older buildingconvenient stopmicrowave and fridgehousekeeping stafffree breakfastyogurtmd
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Was very surprise and disappointed by your servis ...!
I had i night 29/12/17 in your Quality Inn hotel (Manning SC 29102)!
And the the room heater termostat was compleatly not working and the out temperature was 28F (-2C)! And the all night i needed control it manualy....
I called reception,I left my claim there with my contacts and.... nobody call me, no email me...
NO EXCUSE, NO COMPENSATION... YOU charged me 100% for cervice which I didn't get...!!!???

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
qualityinnmanning, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your review.
It discourages us know that we haven't made your stay as pleasant as we accustomed. Receive our apology for all the downsides you experienced, believe us, this isn't the way we want our guests pass their holidays.
We took notes about the points highlighted and shared with the management team who will made their best to improve and avoid that other guests leave the property dissatisfied.
We'd like to discuss more about the situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind contacting me directly at the hotel, it would be greatly appreciated. We're looking forward to speaking with you and working toward earning your business back.
sincerely,

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel is convenient stop en route to FL from MD. Clean, good service, inexpensive. Nice free breakfast. Great value!

An I -95 Stop, nothing more,convenient ! Courteous staff.

Not a high end hotel, but clean and convenient!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
qualityinnmanning, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you like our conveniently located hotel. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I evacuated from Florida to escape Hurricane Irma. My plans changed midstream and I found the Quality Inn online. I was so grateful because they also accept pets. I had no complaints about my room which had a king bed, a microwave, and a refrigerator. Everything in the room worked well and the bed was comfortable. My complaint is that the lock on my door malfunctioned every time I left the room. Each time I left, I would have to go to the front desk and get a new key. Many times the housekeeping staff saw me struggling with the door lock and would let me in! This was extremely frustrating because I evacuated with my pet who I needed to take for walks 3-4 times a day. On at least 3 occasions, the manager himself had to let me into my room. I realize the hotel was at capacity due to hurricane evacuees, but the only thing the manager said was, "I'm sorry." He did not offer any type of compensation for this huge inconvenience and I stayed 4 nights at this hotel.

I was originally going to rate this a "5" but due to the inconvenience and aggravation, I'm rating this a "3".

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
qualityinnmanning, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Guest,

I’m pleased we could accommodate you during this extraordinary situation and keep you safe from the storm when so many others were unable to find shelter. The hotel was fully booked when you stayed with us, and we worked to take care of maintenance issues with our key card system as quickly as possible. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. I’m disappointed that we could not completely satisfy you even given the unique circumstances. I offer my apologies.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

The room could have been cleaner and I do not like carpet in pet rooms. This is an item that needs to be updated in all hotels. The bed was comfortable, but needed more pillows for my liking. There was plenty of room to walk the dogs. But be aware that all pet owners do not pick up after their pets. Walking distance to Waffle House. And the office has menu's for those that deliver to the hotel. Overall we would come back when traveling through this area again. We would not here for vacation spot.

Room Tip: We chose a room on the floor level because we were traveling with pets, easy access to the outdoors.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments about our hotel here in Manning. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, but I’m sorry that some aspects of your stay didn’t meet your needs or expectations. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I hope we have the pleasure of serving you again very soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

We always stay here on the trip north. We asked for King non smoking 1st floor room. No problem! Easy. Great breakfast too! Love making waffles. We also stayed there on our trip back to Florida. Waffle House next door and several Mexican restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. Your positive, well-considered feedback is much appreciated. I’m very pleased that you found us to be the right place to stay on this trip and on previous trips as well. We take real pride in this property and in serving our guests, and I’m happy that you had such a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to having you with us again very soon.