See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Worst experience ever ! Ater checking in early in the morning , my mother took a nap only to be awakened by a sting and pain . she got up immediately and called me only to find the live bedbug on the sheet where she was . My mother had an allergic reaction and was swollen and red . I scooped up the bedbug in a glass and took it to the front desk and showed to the worker at the front desk. We were then moved to another room on the other side of the building. Upon returning from my son's graduation on Sunday , my son decided to take a nap only to wake up with the same reaction as my mom ,however this time the bug was not there but he was bitten on his arms and legs . I reported this to the front desk and asked to speak to the manager. He was extremely rude and told me that i brought the bedbugs with me and what did i want him to do. I was so disgusted . I would never recommend this to anyone .

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2016

The location is convenient but its also very noisy . I have never heard so many sirens in all of my life. That went on night and day . There were some bikers staying there also and they made alot of noise coming in at night . The noise is especially bad in the rooms close to the road.
I was put in the back and had no wi-fi at all and the tv had not been reset from a recent storm so basically nothing was working in my room .
There are safety issues at this hotel also .
I did not feel safe where I was so Ashley moved me to another room which I greatly appreciated.
She also came to the room and set the tv up for me and got me on the wi fi as well.
There are issues at this hotel for sure but kudos to Ashley for trying to resolve them.
I hate to think what my first night would have been like if she had not been on duty .
She is to be commended for her dedication to her job.
I cannot say the same of the other employees .

Room Tip: The rooms close to the highway are noisy but safer. The rooms at the back are quieter but not as safe .
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cindy K
Reviewed 25 July 2016

my room was great nice comfortable beds nice t.v. but the pool was terrible it made my family and I itch all over once we got out. also the website said they had a breakfast but that is not true they do not have breakfast all they had was stale doughnuts and cold coffee we will never stay at this location again and will encourage anyone we know to STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL!!!!

Room Tip: 107 has comfortable beds and a nice tv!!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2016

well ive been here for about four week and there only one front deck person that is good with customers and that is assley and there one i have injoyed it utill house keeper that is good and thatn amenda thesen two people ar great but I don't bother any one and don't go to front desk unless assley is there and the new one theyn have hired they have a attuied but asoon asn I get my place to stay well not be back the other people here are bad with customers and if any one askies me about this place I will tell them not to come unless assley that at the front desk the other one at the front desk has got a attuied with people and the new lady she has got a bad attuied and ifit was my firstn time and I came in she was at the front desk I would walk out if had not payed for another week I would of not stayed but guess if my house is not ready wed guessn stayn in my car not going to stay some were with some one at fron desk got a attuied they need to stay home if come to work that way but all I got to say she very lukey this was not at another place but no he going to loose business with this kind of attiued thank patsy thompson

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2015

The attitudes are horrible at the front desk. We tried to go downstairs to get some doughnuts and one lady looked at us up and down. When we first got into our rooms the shower rod to our was off. The room service people were very friendly on the plus side.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family