See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Staff and facilities met expectations staff was very helpful. It was a busy place for construction type workers and truck stop next door. It was safe and clean. It had a nice breakfast. Overall I would stay there again as a traveling location.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra D
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

The WORST experience ever! Pet friendly is a joke, $20/Pet/night even if they stay in the car. Front desk clerk was an obnoxious, incompetent witch. Had a group, reserved 5 rooms and had to go up front as each person arrived and check in/pay for each room separately. Rooms were filthy. Blood smears on walls & drapes. Bugs everywhere. Hairs, stains & burn holes all over linens in nonsmoking room. STEER CLEAR!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Dropped my grandson off at USC after Thanksgiving. Clemson was playing USC so I decided to stay outside Columbia before my return to North Carolina where I live. At I-20 exit 92 I saw there were two hotels - a Days Inn and an Econo Lodge. Days Inn happened to be on my side so I stopped in to get a single for the night. The outward appearance was like a 1970s motel but I just wanted a place to sleep. So I checked in and found the room to be adequate but just so. Although my room was suppose to be a non-smoking room there were several counter/furniture cigarette burn marks. There was also a slight odor of smoke but it could have come from the outside since the front door showed obvious gaps between the door and frame.

During the night a motorcycle came through the parking lot on several occasions although there was no sign of a rider checked in to any of the rooms. Also there was a trucking center (Pilot Station) several hundred yards away and there was some truck noise.

In the early morning I went to check out and found the lobby locked up and signs that said to go to a location near the front. There I found a BULLET PROOF cubicle where I exchanged my key card for my receipt.

Then I went to the Pilot station next to gas up at 5 am.. There were at least 3 women standing outside the store (in 33 degree weather) advertising there wares to anyone near enough to hear them. I quickly left.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 15 November 2017

arrival in front office was fine. On the way up to the room, there was trash on the stairwell. Arrived in the room and noticed a slight odor. There was cobwebs in the bathroom. There were dead bugs in the light fixture in the bathroom. The walls showed cracks in bathroom. There was a sticky substance on the floor, did not walk bare feet in room. Borrowed sheets from family we were visiting and placed them over the beds, just didn't know if beds were bad or not. Went down for breakfast, not much there (bread, coffee, oatmeal) really didn't expect so little. Left a day early, did not want to stay there another night. The Days Inn website is definitely misleading with its photos.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family