All reviews eggs front desk yogurt fridge and microwave the breakfast area stayed nights hot water recommend this hotel per night within walking distance would definitely stay here again comfortable beds pets clerk pillows yuck dryer
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We had an issue with the cleanliness of the bathroom and the staff and manager made everything right for us! We recommend this hotel because of the helpfulness of the employees and management!
Some of the rooms have been updated and are more modern.
The pool was clean and relaxing!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Double queen room immaculate, comfy beds,tight bathroom access. Decent shower pressure,stairs only, exterior access only, balcony smokers smokers yakking, Nice pool, good Cajun and brewmill pub nearby

Room tip: Take your chances on the 2nd floor
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I stayed at this place for my job, which pays for my hotel stay on out of town jobs. The hotel charged me at check in for 9 days, I checked at after 5 days due to my job being changed (which occurs often). During my 5 days, my girlfriend came to visit with our dog. She went down and paid 2 days of pet fees ($20 a night) since she was only staying 2 days. Her credit card was charged over $104 and was not refunded for over a week when she brought it to their attention. Also, the hotel GM (Ajay) charged my company $100 in pet fees which is fraud as we did not have a pet there but 2 days which my girlfriend covered on her card. Then they charged another $93 in Misc fees to keep the amount they charged me at check in. When we questioned Ajay he stated it is none of our business as Creative Lodging is paying it. I told him it is fraud and I am reporting it and he hung up on me. Very unprofessional, esp when the GM is scamming companies for extra money. Never stay here again or recommend this place. Only nice thing about this hotel was the very friendly and helpful lady at the front desk when my girlfriend came in to pay our pet fees. And the housekeepers were very friendly.

Room tip: Get a copy of receipt always and check for bogus, fraudulent charges
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Nicks T
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Rooms and grounds clean, beds comfortable lots of pillows
Front desk friendly and helpful
Hot or cold breakfast good variety as much as any one needs. Fruit to go.
Stayed 2 nights to go to the Masters.
Maybe pet friendly but some of the pet owners don't pick up after their filthy little mutts, yuck.
Would recommend this hotel at the regular non-Masters prices.

Room tip: at the back, lot of contractors use the hotel with large trucks
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 7continentsTO
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel does allow pets but charges an additional $20.00 per night. We stay at this hotel frequently and they have updated the floors and they are now laminate which is great for us who travel with pets! The rooms are always clean and well stocked with all essentials and the free breakfast is good too!
The only recommendation I have is to replace mattresses with pillow top ones. The beds are a bit uncomfortable for those of us with back issues.

Date of stay: April 2018