“Very impressed”

Tijuana Flats
Ranked #100 of 237 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 15
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I love the atmosphere, service and food! I can't wait to come back! My sister and I split a chicken, cheese and sour cream quesadilla on a wheat tortilla, chips, salsa and a side of guacamole. They give you a HUGE tray of chips with the salsa. I had plenty to bring home to my husband.

1  Thank Laken R

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Enjoy the fresh lettuce and tomatoes on the tacos. The quesadillas are excellent, as is the salsa. Best Mexican food in metro Columbia.

1  Thank Jody B
Reviewed 27 November 2017

New restaurant with nifty interior. It's similar to other quick fix Mexican chains for burritos, tacos & bowls. The Lettuce smelled like bagged with preservatives, too much chill powder on the rice. It just all seemed instant. You get chips but have to buy Salsa. They have a large sauce island but some of the names of sauces are rated R. Not sure what the point of using profanity is in a restaurant to name your sauces. Not what you want your kids repeating. The staff was friendly but not worth the trip down Sunset Blvd.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I like this place, it reminds me of another burger joint with the same style. The service was good, but the food was kind of bland to me. This is one of those places you try because it's new. I don't know that I will go out of my way to go here again. The hot sauce bar was nice though.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We were excited to watch this restaurant under construction and awaiting its opening. It's sorta like a fast food Mexican McDonald's in that you wait in line and order but then they bring it out to the table. The table area is small and a mixture of stools/chairs at a table and open booths. Had a steak taco and the meat was good. Chicken bowl kinda spicy but ok. Soft taco ok. Didn't see the side things other than range of sauces from mild to hot. Loud and crowded but probably didn't bother younger couples with children. Casual atmosphere and had outside umbrella seating and family appropriate except that alcohol and mixed beverages served. Ample size servings and moderately priced. Ok but not high on our list of places to return.

Been to Tijuana Flats? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK