Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 105
US$ 70
US$ 109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 121/night.

All reviewsfull size refrigeratorextended stayan emergencyneeded anythingroom was cleankitchenettepropertyfreezerratesemployees
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Checked in on September 25, 2017, the bed sheets had stain on them and when I went to go confirm the staff member about the room and she went and put clean sheets on the bed and I still wasn't happy with my room. The bed was hard, so my sister called and complained about the room, because she knew that I wasn't happy. So the staff came and knocked on the door, so I called the front desk and she told me to leave the hotel and I did, also she told that I was going to get my money back the next day and they won't even give me my money. SO I RECOMMEND NO ONE TO STAY HERE, I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING WITH LITTLE RED BUMPS ON MY ARM.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank williamsvictoria5
181omarra, Area Manager at WoodSpring Suites Columbia Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear William,

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. The incidents you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. We will be coaching and training our Staff to ensure this is an isolated incident. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Omarra S.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Checked in on Friday June 23rd for a wedding. Our other reservation was canceled to another hotel ( they lost it). We were rushing at that moment it was 430 pm and we had no hotel so we hurried and reserved this one. We arrived the outside was nice looking. Inside at the front desk was basic looking. We got keys to our room and we went inside to check around the beds were nasty filled with stains the wedding started at 5pm it was al ready 530 pm . We checked the room it was not the best but we were rushing to get dressed and head to the wedding. The staff asked if the room was OK I said no the sheets are horrible she said she will change them I asked for a top sheet but that was filled with stains. After the wedding we went to Walmart and bought 3blankets and pillows. We used our beach towels to place over the bed. The next morning was a rush we came back to the hotel no new towels no new sheets we had to request an iron the elevator was broken we had to walk the stairs. We figured it was not point in complaining because this appeared to be the norm. We checked out Sunday morning because I was fed up and I went to look under the pretend bed that is actually a COT I saw something strange under the bed I pulled it out and it was BLOOD on the walls. I pulled out the cot and blood was on the headboard ,floor, mattresses. I pulled out the other bed there was dirt under the sheets coins trash and blood . The cabinets had no doors on them . We had to request toilet paper. No one ever came to collect our trash .Other tenants trash was sitting in front of their doors for 2 days. I can not believe I paid 210.88 to stay here for 2 nights. I want a refund. I have NEVER paid to lay in BLOOD.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Rai Rai S
Mitchell L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Columbia Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that you encountered a room in the condition you described. To prevent this from happening again, my team is has begun a deep cleaning and inspection process. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at mitch.lander@mitchcox.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Traveling from Myrtle Beach to Dallas, after a full day of sight seeing wanted a room. First, the receptionist was totally unhelpful. She had a chip on her shoulder.

The room had the cheapest window which allowed cold air and highway noise to enter.

Poor service and poor hotel. Not staying there again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dave L
Mitchell L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Columbia Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dave,

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I was disheartened to learn our Front desk staff didn’t make you feel welcome at check in. I sincerely apologize for your experience, as that is not how we normally conduct ourselves. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Never again! Rooms smell like smoke constantly, like being in a bar. Beds are small, toilet wasn't clean. Front desk attendant was on cell phone the entire time we were checking in. No easy access into the parking lot without making U turns. Should've paid a little more money for a better hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank crossandson
Mitchell L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Columbia Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

crossandson,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I was disheartened to read that the room smelled of smoke, the bed didn’t meet your expectations and you were inconvienanced with the parking situation. I sincerely apologize for the experience. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I appreciate you providing us with your feedback. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

We needed to find an affordable place to stay since we were waiting for a spot in an RV park close to my travel position in Columbia, SC. The staff was very nice but we haven't had any specific issues to address. They had an immediate opening (which most other extended stay hotels in the area did not) and we checked right in.

The room was a smoking room. We are smokers but choose to never smoke in small hotel rooms. It did have an odor of smoke which was to be expected. Not over powering and nothing that wasn't remedied with opening the window and using some Axe body spray (a useful tool when traveling lol).

It was a single room so it was furnished with one full bed, a kitchenette with a 2 burner stovetop and a small table and chairs. The bed was on a metal frame and definitely wasn't the most comfortable bed. For an extended stay, I would like to see this addressed. The linens though were crisp and white.

The kitchenette was not stocked with any items. Since we were traveling with our RV, we had access to all the items we needed so this wasn't issue for us. They do have a set of dishes as well as a coffee pot available for purchase.

The only linens provided were 2 towels, 2 washcloths and a bath mat towel. We were told that housekeeping is every other week but if we needed to exchange linens we could. We used our own linens as well as theirs so we never used that service. We were also told that since housekeeping was every other week, we could take the trash out to the dumpster at the end of the parking lot. They provided 3 bags per can which was plenty for the week we spent there.

The bathroom appeared relatively new and definitely clean so that was great!

The parking lot had a few pull thru spaces so we were able to park our 33 foot Class A motorhome plus our trailer (in a different spot) during our stay.

We used the laundry area when we first arrived and it was equipped with 5 washers and 6 dryers. ($1.50 each) Two washers and 1 dryer were out of order but the area was clean and well kept.

One disappointing thing was having to pay extra for WiFi. $10 for basic web surfing/email and $20 for premium to be able to stream Netflix. We decided on the premium service and watched our favorite series via our own HDMI cable from laptop to TV. It had no glitches so that was good.

Overall our stay was pleasant and due to this experience, if we ever need to stay in an extended stay we would come back.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa S
Mitchell L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Columbia Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Lisa,

We appreciate your comments about our hotel and your stay. I am pleased to read that we could accomidate you immediately and that we meet your needs.