Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 89
US$ 105
US$ 70
All reviewsroom was cleanbedroom areafront desk staffshopping and restaurantspleasant stayone night staystaff was friendlyfree breakfasta great place to staybagelsbreakfast was excellentcookiesparking lotexcellent customer servicewould stay againstarbuckswalmart
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I stayed for a night on business trip, hotel was convenient with restaurants around and staff was helpful. breakfast was good in morning. It is behind starbucks. i missed the signage on the main road and had to come around.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2017

This was a very good HIE. Very comfortable, good breakfast, kind and helpful staff and all around pleasant. Would definitely come back if I am in this area again. Well maintained and clean. Fire alarm went off and everyone was evacuated outside. Turns out someone took shower without turning on vent and set off the alarm system.
Dumb guest but certainly not the hotel's fault.
Will be back hopefully soon

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I arrived around 10:45pm was checked in by a gentleman and very nice lady. Wish I️ could remember their names. Both was very helpful. The lobby was beautiful, room very clean, comfortable beds, continental breakfast was delicious. We had requested a cot, the lady took the time to look in several places to locate us one. But unfortunately, they was all taken. I️ really appreciated her effort.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Hotel was clean and in a good area with lots of shopping and restaurants. New bed was advertised in the room. Breakfast area is very small but had a nice variety. Sitting area out back was relaxing and quiet. Room was very quiet, we were down the hall away from the elevators. I would stay again and redo,mend t family and friends.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from th elevator if you want quiet.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

The word that comes to mind is Blessing. We are a military and firefighter family and my daughter and I were on our own traveling from Savannah trying to find safety from hurricane Irma. Both our husbands remained behind to help others. We were blessed to talk with Tyler on the IHG line who found us what I would call a second home in this hotel. This location was Clean, Beds were so Comfortable and had best breakfast, but what makes it really special are the people. General Manager Cynthia, Bernard, Lamorris and last but never forgotten Stanley made our stay so warm and comfortable. They all in their own way made us feel as much at home as possible considering the situation. With their helpfulness, conversation, smiles or making us laugh. It was a pleasure getting to know all the wonderful people that make this hotel a keeper!
Did I mention they serve a warm variety of cookies in the afternoon!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family