All reviews great hotel in town family wedding front desk staff king suite up to date happy hour would highly recommend this hotel potatoes rooms were very clean a great stay eggs parking lot the entire staff definitely stay here again yogurt staff was very friendly
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Stayed here for a one night get away with my wife since we are both working in different states. We got a king suite with a 2 person whirlpool tub. And unlike some other places I've stayed, this tub worked like a new one. Our room was quiet and comfortable. Top floor so no one running up and down halls to keep you awake. Breakfast was decent, but being in the south, I was hoping for some Biscuits and Gravy, but there was none. It was a hot breakfast though with your typical scrambled eggs and meat, choice of breads. Juice fruit and yogurt were also available.

Room tip: Treat yourself and get the whirlpool room.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ComfortSuitesLEX, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Bed is very comfortable! Most comfortable bed in a hotel since our trip to Spain. Despite all the teens for soccer in hotel, it was very quiet. No view from room. Would rather have quiet than view.
Quick check in and friendly staff. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights for a wedding. The hotel was very clean, the breakfast was excellent,the beds were comfortable and you even got a cookie every night! We liked that it was right in town and we could walk to restaurants. My only criticism was the lighting was poor and I couldn’t see to put my makeup on but all the hotels the rest of the week we stayed at were the same. We are at a comfort Suites tonight in Huntersville NC not nearly as nice.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
ComfortSuitesLEX, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night on our way to Hilton Head, SC. We checked in after 9pm without any difficulties. The gentleman at the desk was kind, professional and quick to get us to our room. The lobby is so nice with seating, coffee and even a water feature! Our suite was VERY clean, the beds comfortable, nice size television, and GREAT water pressure in the shower. We will definitely stay here again when passing rhrough the area.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ComfortSuitesLEX, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Comfort Suites Lexington
803-996-2000

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We always stay in Choice Hotels, specifically Comfort Inns. This one is one of our favorites. It is clean and neat, the rooms are spacious, wide variety of television channels, helpful front desk, cleaning, and breakfast staff. The indoor swimming pool is clean and warm. Breakfast is the usual Comfort Inn faire.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
ComfortSuitesLEX, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Comfort Suites Lexington