See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

NASTY CARPET nasty room nasty owner(wife) way to much money for theses rooms also BED BUGS went to the front to tell the lady she was nasty about the situation saying no bed bugs I slept in the nasty room so how u know but a least the man gave us our money back 55.00+10.00 for a key u willnot keep for what so why charge for the key needs an update Like SERIOUSLY!!!!! so it's not I repeat it's not all that great they must be paying ppl to say it's nice not! "

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank linda t
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I love the little privately-run Mom and Pop motels. On this trip I spent only 1 night out of 14 in a chain motel, but places like Leesville Lodge are the reason why most people are afraid to get away from the interstates and the corporate chains. The price should have been about $29, but was $69. I believe it's the only place around. Leesville seems like a sweet little town, (although they just had a bank robbery), and the motel is on US-1, a great road, surrounded by nice older homes. Outside looks just a little neglected. Probably built in 1970s? Tiny lobby filled up with junk. Staff was nice and mostly fluent in English. You have to pay $5 extra for a non-smoking room. You can park at your door. Part is 1 story and part is two-story. It was getting late and we were pretty tired and did not want to drive to Augusta, Columbia, or Charlotte. The room was FILTHY. Everything was dirty or broken, and I mean it was NOT GOOD! We probably should have left but I feel sorry for people trying to make a living and could see and hear their little children. They did give me some clean towels and pillowcases, and the sheets seemed OK. We stuck it out but I feel I need to put this review, since the ones I read did not accurately describe the disgusting-ness of this place. Maybe some rooms are better, but better check before checking in. To the staff- you could spend some time deep-cleaning, repairing, and painting, and this could be a really nice place! Please at least try!!!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennyarrs
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Very nice owners and very hospitable, very clean and quiet definitely would have no trouble staying again prices could be cheaper
But they could everywhere....

Beds are comfortable and RMS are cool in summer warm in winter

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2015

internet ok not fast
rooms overall clean bed ok
front staff tries to take care of you
maids were average at best
Would recommend this to others
eat at Shealy's BBQ less than 1 mile
also had a great burger place mom and pops
fantastic Mexican resturant San Jose

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank umprandy
Reviewed 17 March 2008

Stayed in this property for one night and the place was very clean and economical. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. Great location!

Date of stay: March 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank Lambo_Charlotte