“Great Atmosphere and Food”
Review of Copper Premium Pub

Copper Premium Pub
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Lake Wylie
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Are outside on a warm night and the kids loved the huge grass courtyard to play. Awesome beer varieties and a varied menu. I had wings, calamari, and a burger and loved it all. Prices are reasonable but the atmosphere of the entire place makes for a great time.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We've gone here twice and haven't been disappointed either time. The second visit it was slam packed and we did have to wait about 45 min to get seated. But for us the diverse menu items and delicious food were worth the wait. Between my husband and I we had the fried calamari and ahi tuna for appetizers. For our dinner the rainbow trout and salmon. Both dinner items come with green beans. The only thing I'd request be different is the black bean pattie that sat under the salmon. My husband would eliminate the cubed sweet potatoes under his trout. Otherwise the fish was fresh, deliciously seasoned and cooked to perfection. Their banana pudding ended our meal on a sweet note. A bit pricey so this will be a special treat for future outings.

1  Thank butterfly8184
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Great little family friendly pub.
Great food and the Service is with a smile
Lakeside burger was the best and truly homemade

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This place used is be a diner - the owner redid it and reopened it about 1 year ago - I’ve heard good things but never had a chance to get there until today. It was fantastic - we had freies pickles - thin, crisp and hot and red neck egg rolls - which had collard greens in them - awesome you have to try. For meal we had ribeye - very tasty, gyro, fish and chips - excellent and filet - really good. The inside is really nice - a bunch of big screen TVs - they had no problem putting golf on one for me- the service was excellent the server was kind and helpful - overall an excellent choice for a meal and a place to hangout

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Went on a Thursday with a friend for half price apps and happy hour. The service was prompt and very friendly and food was delicious and came out quickly! My favorite restaurant!!

Been to Copper Premium Pub? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK