“Isle of Palms”
other travellers have booked this property
New Golf Cart
Dining area- table seats six. Bar area seats six.
Guest bedroom with two queen beds and remodeled full bathroom.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
New Golf Cart
Dining area- table seats six. Bar area seats six.
Guest bedroom with two queen beds and remodeled full bathroom.
Master king bedroom with full bath
Loft bedroom half- bath
Loft bedroom with queen bed and half-bath
Hot wheels
Beach toys
This cart hooks to golf cart to transport beach items
Two bikes for children
Two new adult bikes
Beach items in garage for use of guests
Sunroom
Kitchen area with granite countertops, washer/dryer, new appliances
Kitchen and granite top that seats four
Guest bedroom full bath
NEW golf cart
Front porch seats four
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lvh45
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
“Isle of Palms”
Reviewed 10 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We had a great time. Our youngest granddaughter loved the loft. It was her own space. The hold cart was a blessing to go to the beach. The house was quite adequate for the 6 of us. Nicely furnished and comfortable. Would recommend to all.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Lothian, Maryland, United States
Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Mar 2018
Thank you Kathy for the great review! We would love to have you visit again!
bethandmi...
Pendleton, South Carolina
“Wild Dunes Visit”
Reviewed 18 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This beautiful condo was clean and very comfortable for our family of six. The kids really enjoyed the golf cart and the short rides to the beach. We would enjoy another stay here in the future.

Steve C
“STAY AWAY!!!”
Reviewed 9 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

DO NOT LEASE FROM NANCY! Two months after I paid my deposit on a condo, she cancelled my booking! She claimed it was a case of “double booking”, which is impossible with an electronic booking system. I don’t believe Nancy is being honest. I think she cancelled my booking to lease to a friend. My entire family was going on this trip to Isle of Palms and now I must TRY to find another suitable place to stay. Stay away from Trip Advisor also!! They did not help at all.

Management Response
15 Jan 2018
Steve,
I am so sorry that I had to cancel your booking. As reflected in the reviews, I have a history of great customer service.
Unfortunately, my husband has to have surgery in Charleston that week and we will be staying at the condo.
In October when you booked, the surgery was not scheduled.
I hope you are able to quickly find something you like.
Nancy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing