All reviews cracker barrel sectional sofa wet bar columbia harbison parking lot sitting area room was spacious front desk staff staff was friendly free breakfast business trip a great place to stay road trip excellent stay easy access would definitely stay here again the breakfast area
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Spoke to front desk and inqured why housekeeping ignored our room. I thought it was because hotel was full. Later my husband shared that maid asked him when he left the room if he wanted fresh towels. He said sure. He did not think that meant our room would be ignored.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2018

As soon as I entered the door, I noticed the pleasant aroma of the lobby. Smelled so inviting and relaxing. Room was great and hotel was very quiet. No slamming doors or people being noisy. Perfect stay...

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2018

I stayed at this hotel on July 9th and 10th of 2018 for business. I was called to work at 5 am in the morning. As I was driving in I called the front desk for a late check out at 1 pm. I was told that was not a problem. When I returned the hotel at 10 am, 2 hours before normal check out, the cleaning staff was in my room, everything was removed from the room, and my keys no longer worked on any of the doors. I went to the front desk and complained. They said since I wasn't in the room that the cleaning staffed assumed I had left and not checked out. They were not very understanding. I had to point out their error since I had called for a late check out explaining I was called to work earlier than expected. I could see my name and room number on the late check out list on the front desk counter as I discussed the situation with them. After a long discussion with what I believe to be a manager they provided me with another room at what they said would be NO COST. Well come to find out that was not the case. When I received my August credit card statement I was charge for the room plus an extra $100.00 fee. Since I had to fight just to get a room to take a shower after working early in the morning, being billed extra, and being disrespected by staff I will no longer stay with this chain. When i did contact them about the billing issue I got the run around and have NOT been reimbursed for THEIR ERROR. I have never seen anything like this situation in the 15 years I have been travel for business.

Room tip: Don't stay here!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank btraveller76
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Excellent staff interactions - very professional, courteous and helpful. Property is a bit tired and in need of update. Common areas could be cleaner. We were there as Hurricane evacuees and felt very welcome and cared for. VERY quiet for sleeping, which was greatly appreciated.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Comy beds.A homey feel with a couch,for sitting area& it’s a pull out bed,desk,Little kitchen sink,a lot of room! Good water pressure.Yummy breakfast.Right off the interstate.Outside pool,my son loved that.24 hour restaurant which is nice if you travel a lot! Would stay again

Trip type: Travelled with family