All reviews waffle maker the breakfast area breakfast each morning free breakfast coligny beach hilton head island walking distance to the beach yogurt tennis courts free shuttle bed was comfortable nice room mini vacation clean rooms would stay here again coligny circle water pressure
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I’ll start with what I like, tucked away off the main road. So it was quiet. The young lady that checked us in was super nice, greeted me with a smile. The television was huge, it had microwave and frig, breakfast was pretty good. What needs work, room was too small. As soon as I opened the door, there were the beds, which were full sized. I haven’t slept in a full sized bed since I was like 15. Even at hotels, most have queen sized beds. I mention this because we had 2 adults two children...one night my oldest son came and sleeping arrangements got really tight. I felt like the room should have been a little bigger with an area for seating. I have been to other hotels that charge far less and you get a little more room to move about. If you’re single or married with one child it could work. It just didn’t work for me.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank ladylapoet
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night on our way from Disney World. The pool was dirty. Our room had dirt on the bed sheet, a used Dental pack on
the floor and the alarm clock had inaccessible cords and was off. There was a shower only, no tub, which didn’t suit a family with a toddler.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank goldy18_1999
Reviewed 29 August 2018

My husband, 2 kids and I spent 2 nights here. The decor is nice and overall the hotel was very clean. It's a short walk to the beach. You can walk to the main section of the beach where the splash pad is located in about 15 minutes but there are closer access points if you cross the main street, there is also a free trolly available that accepts tips that wil get you there in a couple of minutes. The pool has a nice sitting area with tables and umbrellas outside and loungers by the pool area. The pool was not busy either night we were there and the kids had a blast. The breakfast was ok I didn't particularly enjoy the hot items but there were other things to choose from. All the staff were super friendly. Hotels in this area are very expensive if you are looking for good value and a nice place to stay close to the beach this is a great option.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank elizabetharchibald
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Checking in went very fast. The bed looked comfortable but everytime I would set on the bed or move in it, it sounded like it was going to break. The picture of the bathroom that I saw on the website was very deceiving. Very small and no room to move. Water took awhile to actually get hot. Could have used another bath mat by the bathroom sink as the flooring gets very slippary when wet. Overall the bed was comfortable, noise aside. Would not have paid the price I paid though. Breakfast is an average setup in the morning.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Anne M
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Stayed here for one night before we began our vacation at our rental home. Was close to dining and shops and was a short walk to the beach. Hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The lady who worked the breakfast in the morning did a fantastic job making sure that things were filled and to provide you with something if they had run out. I would suggest staying at the hotel.

Stayed: August 2018