other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Poor - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Ron C
“good condo bad management”
Reviewed 15 April 2015 for a stay in February 2015

The condo was as shown in the pictures, nicely appointed and spacious. Although we had numerous problems with the appliances, they were fixed in a timely fashion. I would have rated our stay much higher if we didn't have an unfortunate experience with Wyndham Vacations in trying to rent it for next year. I asked at their office what the procedure was for renting again, and I was told to let them know before our lease expired. I called to rent for 3 months next year,but got the answering machine and left a message stating our intentions. This was 2 weeks before our 2 month rental was up. After three days with no response, I called back and was told the unit was rented for one month in the middle of the 3 months I wanted. I was shocked. I was told there was nothing that could be done. If I were the owner of this unit I would be very upset--one month instead of three! Poor management indeed.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
23 Apr 2015
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are happy to know you enjoyed the villa – it is definitely a favorite with our guests!

I do understand your frustrations, and sincerely apologize for the miscommunication regarding the rebooking process. We truly appreciate your business, and am sorry that you were unable to book it for your return visit to the island.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing