“Our favorite escape!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

cbsanders
Suwanee, Georgia
“Our favorite escape!!!”
Reviewed 23 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Hilton Head Island has always been our favorite escape from the "real world" and South Beach is our favorite part of the island! Our stay at this Beachside Tennis condo between Christmas and New Year's with our two adult sons and future daughter-in-law was perfect. We can walk or ride bikes to most of our favorite restaurants, watch the local wildlife on the beach or from our balcony, and never miss a spectacular sunset!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Going home!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
24 Feb 2016
We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay on the Island and at Beachside Tennis 1893! We hope to see you in the future for another perfect vacation!!!
GrannyDiv...
Jasper, Georgia
“Wonderful Retreat”
Reviewed 29 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This was my first trip to Hilton Head Island. Being a caregiver for my husband who has been dealing with lung cancer, I needed several days to relax, renew and refresh. I thoroughly enjoyed South Beachside Villa 1893. Every room had a view of the Calibogue Sound. It was so relaxing to sit on the deck each morning, drinking my coffee, watching the dolphins jumping, people bicycling and walking along the beach, and the chartered fishing boats going out to the Atlantic. I found the furniture to be very nice and comfortable and the unit well decorated. The unit was equipped with everything I needed. I had no problems. The Beachside Marina is within walking distance, for watersports, shopping and dining. Since it is located at the end of South Beach it does seem to be a long drive to the gate and into town. But the speed limit is only 25 in most places. I enjoyed it so much I do want to go back someday and hopefully be able to take my husband with me next time.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from every room.
Liked least: Can't think of anything.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Reviewed 26 July 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Management Response
13 Aug 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered while you were here. Your feedback is important to us and we are currently working with the owner of the condo to do some necessary upgrades. We recognize the impact this had on your vacation and have issued compensation to help make it right. We appreciate your comments and hope you give us the opportunity to provide a much better experience on a future stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing