Our family spent the week at Barony the last week of August and had a pretty enjoyable time. My wife and I have two small children age 3 and 10 mo. and we also took my parents. The complex itself is a little spread out and it can take 5-10 minutes to walk from one end to the other which can be a little bit of a challenge with small children and grandparents. Not a huge deal but something to be mindful of when planning your trip. The two main pools are very nice and the zero entry aspect is ideal for small children. The only slight drawback of the pools is that only the beach side pool is heated. The more kid oriented pool on the garden side of the property is not heated and could be a bit chilly early in the day or if the sun was not out. During our stay there was a bad storm and the property lost power for a couple of hours. We noticed that not all of the emergency lights worked in the walkways and stairwells which was a little disconcerting but the staff brought around flashlights and were very helpful. All in all our experience with the staff was positive, most were friendly and curtious. We would stay again and would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clear you mind poolside at Marriott's Barony Beach Club. Nestled on in infamous Hilton Head, South Carolina, your feet will be covered in sand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Barony Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Barony Beach Club Hotel Hilton Head
- Marriott Barony Beach Hotel
- Marriott Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Marriott