2,181 results
All reviews tiki hut beach house porch restaurant live music front desk volleyball courts fire pit ocean front coligny plaza pool area oceanfront room nice pool housekeeping staff shopping and restaurants hilton head island long weekend king bed
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Whether you are looking for a place to relax at the pool, lay on the beach, play volleyball or just hang out and have a drink. The Beach House resort has it all. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Above all the room was very clean and nicely furnished and the bed was very comfortable and gave me a great nights sleep.

The direct beach access was one of the best features of this hotel, you literally can go straight from the pool patio to the beach in just a few steps. The Porch restaurant is located on property and serves very good food at surprisingly reasonable prices. I typically choose not to eat on property at hotels because they tend to overcharge, this is not the case with the Porch. Unfortunately the pool was closed during my visit due to damage done by Hurricane Michael but I can tell you that this place did not miss a beat when it came down to recovering from the Hurricane and servicing their guests. My wife and I had a wonderful time and hopefully will be returning soon.

A special thanks to Shaun and Jasmine at the front desk for going the extra mile.

Room Tip: The upper floors have a better view of the property or beach.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zcar690
ArielleS138, Guest Experience Coordinator at Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

zcar690,

I know Jasmine and Shaun will be thrilled to know how much of an impact they had on your time with us! We are lucky to have a dedicated team of employees that strive to deliver superior service. Thank you for recognizing them by name!

We appreciate your understanding regarding the closure of our resort pool after we received impact of the outer bands of Hurricane Michael. Hilton Head Island has been incredibly lucky this year in terms of severe weather! Thankfully, any impact we did have was minimal and similar to what might be expected during any tropical storm. However, Hurricane Michael did send us some high winds, which resulted in the necessity of closing the pool to ensure the safety of our guests. Thankfully, we were able to work quickly and be back to fully functioning quickly.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I hope you have plans to come back to the beach very soon. If there is anything I can do to be helpful in travel planning, please reach out.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love the Beach by the Beach House Resort. Our food and cocktails are always just what we ordered! Love the Tiki Hut! Great place for teens! Everything is convenient. If you choose you would come here park your car and never get into it for a week. There is that much to do!

Room Tip: Room was great
Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

30Trilly,

Thank you for your feedback! I love that you mentioned parking your car and not getting back in until it was time to head home. Right in the heart of Hilton Head Island, you could fill your entire trip with the on-site amenities and all there is to do within walking distance. Hilton Head Island is also very bike friendly; many visitors love to rent a bike and explore the 60-miles of biking trails. Additionally, during our more popular times of year, a local trolley, The Breeze, is available at minimal costs to explore even more of the island! There's just something about island living that makes enjoying the area by foot (or pedal) so special.

If there's anything we can do to help plan a trip to the Beach House Resort, please do not hesitate to reach out. I hope to hear from you very soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

only place on beach where you can enjoy music, a bar, and a place to eat while enjoying the ocean. our room was clean, large, and plenty of room for clothes. the staff was excellent, the cleaners on our floor were non-stop working. in fact holiday inn, they need a raise. the bar and porch staff were also non-stop, I really don't know how they get thru their work days. thank you to all

Room Tip: I had a higher floor with a side ocean view. I would not recommend the lower floor or the lower floors toward the tiki bar.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

marm64,

Thank you for sharing you review! We are proud to be the only place on Hilton Head Island where you can have your toes in the sand and a drink in hand! Live music is an integral part of our local culture and we love being one of the best places to enjoy the best this area has to offer.

Our team of housekeepers work incredibly hard and are so important to our overall mission. We are lucky to have such a hardworking crew helping us to exceed expectations. Thank you for recognizing their hard work and helping us make sure they know how appreciated they are.

We can't wait to welcome you back to the Beach House Resort! Please let me know if there is any way I can help with return travel plans. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 October 2018

We absolutely loved this hotel room! I love how it feels like a beach house and not like a regular hotel room! The view was awesome!! The shower was so nice! I love a rainfall shower! The bed was super comfortable!! I sleep like a baby!! Can’t wait to go back!! I miss it already and we just got back home yesterday!! I also loved how the staff would text you to see if you needed anything and answer any questions you had!! Never had this at any hotel before!! The pool was nice and I loved how they showed movies at night! The access to the beach was great! The check in and check out was very simple and easy! The hotel is in the perfect location to be able to walk to places to eat and shop!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Tweetybird1408

Tweetybird1408,

Thank you for your excellent review! I am thrilled to see how much you enjoyed your time with us. There is truly nothing we love more than to hear how much our guests enjoyed their time with us. We know time away from home is more than just a vacation - we are honored to be part of your special moments with loved ones. Thank you for choosing the Beach House Resort as your Hilton Head Island home-away-from-home.

Please let me know if I can help make plans for a return trip or answer any questions! You can reach me directly at arielle.sullivan@thebeachhousehhi.com. I hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We just got back and had a wonderful stay! The room was beautiful. You can't beat the location...right on the beach, close to restaurants and shopping. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again. Loved the tiki bar, pool, and being right on the ocean.

Most of the staff was very friendly. It's got to be a tough job dealing with the public all day every day.

Room Tip: The ocean views are more expensive but worth it.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

ragbrai-biker,

Thank you for your feedback and personal recommendation.

While our jobs certainly keep us on our toes, our team enjoys every second of interacting with and getting to know our guests. We really feel like a family here and hope that extends to you and all those who walk through our doors. We get to live in paradise and share that with people very day - it doesn't get much better than that!

I am so happy to see you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. I hope we will see you again for a 5-star return visit. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if there is any way I can help with return travel plans.