“Hidden Treasure!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I had just finished the ropes course down the road, and they recommended we stop here for lunch. It was so cute! The drinks were great and so was the food. My boyfriend said it was easily one of the best burgers he has ever had.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Found this little spot after having a great time parasailing with Sky Pirate. Truly a locals place, with a happy, friendly, local vibe. Dave and Terry tended to our every need, giving us ideas on some other cool places that are more “local” than touristy. We started with drinks and decided to stay to eat because we were having so much fun and enjoying the view of Broad Creek. 5 stars all around for food (shrimp and chicken wrap were great!), service, and atmosphere! Thanks for being the ending to our truly exceptional day!

1  Thank Amanda F
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Great spot to have a drink or a bite. There are two outside patios. You can sit in the sun and relax. The zipline course is really close so you can hang out there while the kids are zipping.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Stopped in here for an appetizer and drinks after a session at the neighboring Aerial Adventure/Zipline park. Quick service and awesome food for a reasonable price. There was a nice deck overlooking the marsh.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

I recently suggested that a group meet here for a drink and snacks. I have been there before and it was alright.
Last evening we had a waiter.bartender named Dave that did an alright job until the bill came. I gave Dave $40 for a $29 bill and asked for $3 back; over 20% by my calculations. He proceeded to loudly call me cheap in several ways in front of the entire restaurant and refused to give me change. I chose to let it go and we left.
There are far too many other places with great service on the island to put up with this behavior. I have never experienced anything like this anywhere and I thought it warranted a review to keep others from having a like experience.

3  Thank David C