“Drinks!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Probably one of my favorite places on the island. Not because of the food, but because of the atmosphere and drinks. Scott was our waiter last night and was wonderful. He was hilarious and even made our dog feel at home. This place is a must when visiting the island!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I chose this location because they offered gluten free options. My family ordered a pizza while I ordered a gluten free wrap. I said yes to everything on the wrap. When the food finally came it was missing all of the vegetables. The waiter asked if I wanted them on the side. My husband asked if they could just remake it right and we were told he would have to ask the manager if it was okay to remake it. Well we sent it back and it came back out together although the GF wrap was falling apart. I didn’t care at that point after waiting an hour for a table and close to a half hour for food. The food tasted good but I don’t know if it would be worth going back.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I came here with my husband and three kids. We sat outside, which turned out to be a great choice, because the ambience was fantastic. Fresh air, tiki bar, and string lights.

I ordered one of Frosty’s famous slushees, the White Russian. It was very good and very strong. I had my husband drink half of it, because it was too much for me.

The food prices were reasonable, sadly the food was just okay. We ordered the frog legs, just to try. My husband said that they tasted like chicken with a faint taste of fish.
He liked them.

As far as mains, we ordered the supreme pizza, ahi tuna, and the Brooks turkey wrap. They were all okay, but nothing to rave about. The pizza toppings were appetizing, however the sauce tasted a little too much like jarred ragu.

The kids menu had several choices to choose from and was also priced reasonably.

I would definitely go back for drinks, not too sure about dinner.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We decided to eat dinner here after enjoying our meal last year when visiting Hilton Head. However, this time we were unimpressed with the food and the service. For an appetizer we ordered the mac and cheese bites. They were so-so, nothing impressive. I ordered a teriyaki chicken sandwich and wasn't a fan of the cheese. My husband ordered the turkey bacon club and sent it back twice. Our waiter was not attentive and our waters were empty most of the meal. Had this been our first experience we wouldn't be returning.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Our family, parents & two teenagers, all walked away from the Frosty Frog full and happy. One slice of pizza is the equivalent of a quarter of a pizza. The grouper fingers and the fish tacos with grouper were all also a hit. Drinks, including the famous daiquiris are served in to go cups, perfect for the beach.