All reviews room was clean waffles hilton head great price hot breakfast biscuits small dog king bed plenty of parking would stay here again free breakfast one night stay staff was friendly off the highway motel pet stop
Reviewed 11 June 2012

You get what you pay for. I learned this lesson staying at Red Roof Inn Hardeeville. When I arrived I was told by a girl that my room was canceled. I asked by who and she said it was canceled by me. I had reserved the room through Red Roofs 800 number and never called to cancel it. It was just crazy. So I called the number back and they said it was canceled by the establishment. I asked why and was given a blank stare. I asked the lady on the phone if they have any control over these places and she said no. I hung up on her. At that time a youngish man came in and mutter something about the computer kicking it out and what do you know I had my room. They did offer me a room with a walk in shower but I opted for the tub. More on that later. My belief is that they cancel rooms that is set through the internet and 800 hundred numbers in favor of their own bookings at higher rates. I believe this place has terrible business practices. I should have at least been notified. There is no reason to me that it should have been canceled.
The room was just above pay by the hour motel. Sticky carpet, no coffee maker (a must for any hotel in my opinion), and the drain in the tub did not work. Not that I was that interested in sitting down but my fiance enjoys taking baths. When we arrived there was a man working a garden just off the back of the building. WTF?
Overall I got what I paid for and I would call it average based on the room. But they gave me such a hard time checking in I wish I had never showed up. I will never stay at another red roof inn anywhere. I will go three stars or more. Pay a little more and stay at the very nice looking holiday inn up the road. This place isn't worth it.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank justin m
Reviewed 3 June 2012 via mobile

Typical Red Roof, not amazing, not horrible. Rooms could use a little maintenance, AC leaked onto the carpet. Not bad for an overnight stop.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Room was very clean. They also had a nice hot breakfast. There was a hottub/spa by the pool that was exactly what I needed after a long drive on I-95, got a good relaxing massage out of it.

Room Tip: The hotel is on a side road which reduced noise from the traffic which was the reason why I picked this hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Our family enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and professional. The rooms were nice and clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Tawanna R
Reviewed 26 April 2012

It was really nice maintained property. i travel from New york to Miami all the time but i stayed here first time and i enjoyed my stay. i would prefer this for everyone. very clean rooms and hot breakfast was truly perfect. i had to enter late night and guy Nash was in help desk was very helpful give me room by the lobby.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family