“nothing great...”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Hardeeville
Reviewed 5 June 2012

room was small but clean. Air conditioner was loud, so bring ear plugs. hotel was dated. breakfast wasn't too appealing...not sure I would stay here again---

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Cheryl R

Reviewed 30 April 2012

We were so lucky to find this one. It is clean, crisp, and safe. The price was perfect for King/non-smoking. Staff very friendly and helpful, Connie at the front desk is a very sweet lady. Sleep Inn has video and audio surveillence--which was a blessing as we were travelling on a motorcycle.
We had originally reserved next door at the day's inn, and it was so FILTHY, that we walked over the the SLEEP INN, got a room, and slept like babies.
Thank you Sleep Inn, for such a cozy nights sleep, and a great breakfast !

Room Tip: Ask for what you want, they have it!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barb T
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Stayed here on the way back from Florida at the end of Feb. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable. Hotel is conveniently located off 95. Breakfast was good too. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank RL35
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Heading back home along the 95 corridor I decided to try the Sleep Inn located in Hardeeville. Convenient off I-95, and had a HUGE light up sign announcing their room rates begin at $44.95. As my previous two trips found me at a Days Inn I decided to try to competitor for a change. I wish I had not.
The woman at the front desk was matter of fact, but not particularly pleasant. I inquired about a room and was told that for my 14 year old son and I a non smoking two double bed room was 57.95, plus tax. The advertised price on the marquee was for a SMOKING king room.
The front lobby was tidy and clean and had a public use computer, though if anyone wanted to use it for legitimate purposes they would have to wait for the unaccompanied minor to finish watching his youtube videos, or other guests to finish checking their facebook pages....We were given a room on the second floor - steps or elevator available.
The room was TINY! I guess the size of the Days Inn rooms spoiled me. There were the two beds, a desk, a small closet with mirrored doors and a small dresser with a large older tube television. The air had been cut off so it felt very humid and musty in the room. But, it had an individual unit so I was able to cool the room down quickly.
The bathroom door was at such an angle that made getting in and out awkward, particularly from INSIDE. If you were near the sink, which is NEXT to the door, you had to walk backward while opening the door to get out because the door swung inward so far and at such an odd degree. The bathroom was small and the sink was inside with the toilet and tub. Not the best set up if you have multiple persons. The bathroom had a hair dryer (assume it works - I did not try) and in room coffee pot. The tub was smaller than I am used to and the metal around the shower head had come free from the wall and was hanging. There were ugly rust stains around the overflow and it just looked very USED.
The beds were comfortable but the pillows were pretty sad. The closet was tiny and had two sliding mirrored doors. It ALSO had a full sized iron and ironing board, which were great, but took up almost the entire closet. For the average traveler like me, maybe not a big deal. But if you were in town for a wedding or some other function that required hanging a garment bag it could be troublesome.
The television was nothing spectacular. In fact, it was sort of shabby. The remote was featureless too. Just channel up and down, and volume and mute. No sleep timer, etc. It would have been nice to have that, as the traffic from I-95 permeated the room and at times made sleep difficult.
Breakfast was a bright spot. It was a larger variation of the "continental breakfasts" Days Inn has. On demand hot waffles you make yourself, hot scrambled eggs (okay, they looked to be the pre-made frozen then reheated patty ones,...but they tried) sausage patties, English muffins, toast, mini muffins, cereal, coffee, and 4 types of juice: orange, apple, fruit punch and lemonade. Breakfast was from 6-9 and included in the stay.
Overall this was a DECENT place if you are in a crunch and need to get off the road. But, I think next time I will push myself to go a bit further up the road, or give the Days Inn next door a go and see if I fare better. For the price I have stayed in better and gotten better service.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Thepuckgoddess
Reviewed 5 February 2012

On a recent golf trip with a friend stayed at this Sleep Inn, the lady at the front desk was very friendly and checked us in early even though we did have to wait a few minutes for the room to be cleaned. The room was clean, the A/C worked great, bathroom and tub were clean with good water pressure which is always important to me. As with most hotels...bring your own pillow. If I were to be back in the area I would definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hardeeville
0.9 km away
1 km away
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Hardeeville

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK