Sleep Inn
US$ 66
US$ 52
US$ 111
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

Motel 6 Hardeeville(Hardeeville)
US$ 67
Motel 6
US$ 73
US$ 71
Red Roof
US$ 62
US$ 48
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Hardeeville)(Great Value!)
US$ 42
EconoLodge
All reviewsroom was small but cleansausageyogurtsmelled freshaverage hotelhot itemsstay there againmidnightpet
Reviewed 26 August 2011

We were so disappointed with this hotel. We were told we could get a roll away bed and when we arrived we were told they didn't have one. When we went to our room it reeked of a urine smell. When we told the staff they dropped off a bottle of air fresher.
After taking a shower we found out that our hair dryer didn't work and we couldn't set our alarm clock because it didn't work either. Which didn't matter cause I couldn't sleep because of the awful smell.
It was cheap and the staff was nice enough but I would never recommed this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank jeanne b
Reviewed 12 August 2011

I was coming from New York to FL and was i was real tired i need it all the sleep i could of get so i came to this Hotel the staff was real friendly i had the chance to meet Justin Patel he treated me real good and when i got to the rooms it was real great the beds with were real soft it had a microwave n fridge and the bathroom was real clean i sleep the whole like a baby the next morning i went to get breakfast they had everything for a goodmornig start Cereal, Milk, Orange juice, Doughnuts, Eggs and sausages, And real fresh Coffee so i had love it to much that i decided to stay another night everytime i make a trip again i would defenitely stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2011

The hotel cost $50 a night so honestly in these days, for that price you're not going to get anything too snazzy. Was it perfect? Nope. Adequate? Yeah sure. If you want more, you can pay more. Here are the negatives: elevator was kinda slow; room key didn't work the first time; the breakfast didn't look that great (we grabbed a plate but my kiddo wouldn't eat more than a bite of the doughnut). The room itself was warm when we came in since I don't think they keep the AC running when guests aren't there. A bit noisy due to the nearby road. Room wasn't very fancy, just plain. Positives: lady at checkin was very pleasant; they had Wall Street Journals (surprisingly); they had inside entrances; whil ethe room wasn't fancy, it seemed clean and adequate for a night's stay. You could get a nicer room for more money but this seemed adequate.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2011

Stopped here looking for a quick place to sleep on a road trip from Florida to Pennsylvania. The bed was nice but the air conditioner was very loud. When the air conditioner wasn't running the road noise from I-95 was unbearable. The free continental breakfast was average at best. The road noise was so bad we ended up unable to sleep at all and left the next morning by 6:30am tired and cranky.

Room Tip: Great Place if you like Roaring Trucks
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2011

My husband and I stayed here for a night while we were traveling to Daytona Beach, FL. I consider myself to be a very picky person and I didn't have a problem staying here. I would definitely stay here again! It wasn't that bad at all! The lady at the front desk was very polite and friendly, the rooms were clean, the beds were actually soft, and there was a mini-fridge and microwave in the room. Only things we didn't like about this hotel was the elevator was very slow and our room was sooo hot when we first arrived, and I didn't care for the fact that we had to sleep in seperate beds...the beds just seemed so small. Other than that this was a okay place to stay!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple