See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2011

The hotel cost $50 a night so honestly in these days, for that price you're not going to get anything too snazzy. Was it perfect? Nope. Adequate? Yeah sure. If you want more, you can pay more. Here are the negatives: elevator was kinda slow; room key didn't work the first time; the breakfast didn't look that great (we grabbed a plate but my kiddo wouldn't eat more than a bite of the doughnut). The room itself was warm when we came in since I don't think they keep the AC running when guests aren't there. A bit noisy due to the nearby road. Room wasn't very fancy, just plain. Positives: lady at checkin was very pleasant; they had Wall Street Journals (surprisingly); they had inside entrances; whil ethe room wasn't fancy, it seemed clean and adequate for a night's stay. You could get a nicer room for more money but this seemed adequate.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2011

Stopped here looking for a quick place to sleep on a road trip from Florida to Pennsylvania. The bed was nice but the air conditioner was very loud. When the air conditioner wasn't running the road noise from I-95 was unbearable. The free continental breakfast was average at best. The road noise was so bad we ended up unable to sleep at all and left the next morning by 6:30am tired and cranky.

Room Tip: Great Place if you like Roaring Trucks
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2011

My husband and I stayed here for a night while we were traveling to Daytona Beach, FL. I consider myself to be a very picky person and I didn't have a problem staying here. I would definitely stay here again! It wasn't that bad at all! The lady at the front desk was very polite and friendly, the rooms were clean, the beds were actually soft, and there was a mini-fridge and microwave in the room. Only things we didn't like about this hotel was the elevator was very slow and our room was sooo hot when we first arrived, and I didn't care for the fact that we had to sleep in seperate beds...the beds just seemed so small. Other than that this was a okay place to stay!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2010

Because of the hotel coupon book, I thought this would be fine for one night on my way to FLL. Never again!! This place was a pure dump. Looks good from the outside, but the room I was in had spider's! The bathroom was something from Bate's motel. The fitted sheet had a blood stain. Just avoid this place at all cost.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hallover
Reviewed 31 July 2010

Mildew on shower curtain, rusted crud in sink, no water pressure, worn out bedspreads, stains all over the carpet. But the internet worked. Noisy as hell.

1  Thank cmherbs