“OMG!”

Get food delivered
Ranked #66 of 164 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I moved here 7 years ago from the state of New York, and I stumbled on Frankies with a friend one day shortly after I arrived. Their pizza was so similar to my favorite pizza place in New York, that my daughter and I go every Saturday afternoon for pizza; I daresay we haven't missed a Saturday. We stopped eating in for a period of time, but we continued to support them, and our "Frankies habit", by taking it out. Their food is great; they work hard. I think we will die if they ever leave! Thank you Chris +

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

Very good NY/NJ style pizza. With the shortage of workers, the behind the counter team were working hard to crank out great tasting pies!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 7 February 2021

They used to be great with safety during Covid, but now for some reason feel they no longer need to wear masks. We were long time customers, but will now never order from them again.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 27 December 2020 via mobile

No masks worn by the employees making the pizza and removing them from oven. Customers standing inside without masks. I won’t be back or ordering from here during this pandemic.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Pirwitz
Reviewed 6 May 2020

It is pandemic time so you can call from your car or order online and they will bring your delicious dinner to your car. And BOY IS IT DELICIOUS!!!!!! The pizza with onion, mushroom and pepperoni was the very best I have had in Greenville in the 25 years I lived her. Never gave Frankie's a try, now I will do anything to get some! U need to as well! The onions are cut paper thin and stringy and just AWESOME!!! I wish I could have this every single day.

Date of visit: May 2020

Been to Frankie's NY Pizza? Share your experiences!