“Good for a new place”

Chili's
Get food delivered
Ranked #105 of 163 Restaurants in Greer
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited on a weekday, fairly early to avoid the rush. Menu is a little hard to read, things are jumbled up but our food was served in a timely fashion and the server was pleasant and attentive. Would definitely return.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 31 December 2020

Ordered an order of spinach queso and 2 orders of 3 for 10. Gave me a huge bag of chips with no queso dip, called and was told I needed to talk to a manager and was put on hold for 20 minutes. Called back and explained I had been on hold for 20 minutes and asked if the manager could just call me when he/she has the time and I just heard lots of laughter and joking around in the background and my number was taken but no one called.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 15 November 2020

I was excited to try the new Chili's in Greer, but after waiting 35 minutes for a table and then sitting at a high table in the bar area for another hour and 10 minutes before our food came, I was very disappointed and I doubt we will ever go back. Everyone in our area was looking around and wondering what was taking so long, so it wasn't just our order. Our waitress came by after about 30 minutes and promised our food would be out soon, but when it finally came, she never apologized for the wait or gave an explanation for why it took so long. The manager was walking around but never apologized either. Sad because I think I'd like the food if the service wasn't so bad.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

We had to wait about 30 minutes. They are adhering to CDC recommendations of mask wearing and seat every other table. We shared the fajitas and there was plenty of food! Started off with Quesada Cheese Dip to go with their chips and salsa! EXCELLENT food and service!!!

Date of visit: October 2020

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!