All reviewshardwood floorsdog parkwaffle houseroom was cleangreenville airportwafflesbiscuits and gravystay there againfirst floorthe breakfast areaoutdoor poolstaff was friendlystayed one nighthotel roomfront desk staffwilliebw
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here passing through town, and was pleasantly surprised. It has exterior corridors but the rooms were pretty good, had laminate floors. Bed ok, little squishy. Breakfast was more than expected with waffles and eggs and such. Overall not bad, would stay again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
pamelasolarek, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Hi JM. Thanks for your nice remarks. We'd love to know what we would need to achieve to receive a 5 score instead of 3 score next time which feels like a failing score to us. Please feel free to share your thoughts with us. We are continually improving our place. Thanks again for those nice comments! Pamela Solarek GM

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

My son and I stayed overnight this week at this hotel. The check-in staff were very nice and helpful. We appreciated that our room was ready upon arrival. It looks like the rooms have been recently renovated. Nice flooring and very clean.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the nice review. We hope to have you back again soon. Happy travels! Pamela Solarek GM

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Had problems with signing onto wifi. Informed Willie at check out towels and pillow case smelled like smoke and was dismissed. He was too focused with the phone calls and other guest with an issue. Walls were also a bit thin. Could hear other guests outside.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
pamelasolarek, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Daniel, We are terribly sorry to hear that you had problems at the hotel. With exterior hotels you will hear people outside easier than in an interior hallway. I'm sorry that disturbed you as well. I will pass along your comments about linen to the housekeeping manager. Feel free to call us back and discuss that issue with Erika. I'm sorry Willie was so busy at the time you came to the desk. Pamela Solarek GM

Reviewed 9 March 2017

This is a clean facility with very basic amenities. However, you can't expect $130 standards in a $90 room. I personally don't like exterior entrances for security, but it is a nice room you are in. The pump soap and shampoo is a bit cheap though.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review us. There's no hiding that we have an exterior corridor hotel. As you said- we are very well maintained. Security has never been a problem here. I lived at the property for over 5 years myself, at one time, in a managers apartment. Never had an issue. The pump soap and shampoo are actually a green initiative. It's more costly for us than bar soap but better for the environment. Most guests have received it well. I'm sorry you didn't like it. We do also provide 1 bar of soap in the room as well. Pamela Solarek GM

Reviewed 6 March 2017

The sleeper sofa mattress had blood on it. When they brought a replacement mattress it was wet where they had hosed it off. Friends of ours staying in the same hotel opened their sleeper sofa and found feces on the mattress. We opined that they had given us the mattress that had feces on it after it was hosed off. They offered us a $25 discount on the room after we had to switch rooms at 10:00 pm and the friends who had the same problem were offered a $50 discount. Both of our families were eventually offered refunds on our rooms but only after we complained about the cleanliness of the room. Would not stay at another Best Western because of this horrible experience.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Pamela S, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. I am very sorry about the pull out sofa mattress . I can assure that was a rust stain from the sofa's frame not a blood. I've inspected it myself. And we would never wash off a stain and bring back the same mattress to a room. Your review was passed to my staff and all mattresses were checked by the supervisor. We work hard to correct our mistakes.We do appreciate your business and hope you will give us another chance to prove we are a good place to stay in Greenville.