All reviews hardwood floors dog park waffle house room was clean greenville airport waffles biscuits and gravy stay there again first floor the breakfast area outdoor pool staff was friendly stayed one night hotel room front desk staff willie bw
Reviewed 6 March 2017

The sleeper sofa mattress had blood on it. When they brought a replacement mattress it was wet where they had hosed it off. Friends of ours staying in the same hotel opened their sleeper sofa and found feces on the mattress. We opined that they had given us the mattress that had feces on it after it was hosed off. They offered us a $25 discount on the room after we had to switch rooms at 10:00 pm and the friends who had the same problem were offered a $50 discount. Both of our families were eventually offered refunds on our rooms but only after we complained about the cleanliness of the room. Would not stay at another Best Western because of this horrible experience.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Pamela S, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. I am very sorry about the pull out sofa mattress . I can assure that was a rust stain from the sofa's frame not a blood. I've inspected it myself. And we would never wash off a stain and bring back the same mattress to a room. Your review was passed to my staff and all mattresses were checked by the supervisor. We work hard to correct our mistakes.We do appreciate your business and hope you will give us another chance to prove we are a good place to stay in Greenville.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Additional handicapped parking and handicapped accessible sidewalks are needed beside the hotel. Walk in showers instead of tubs would greatly assist those with mobility issues. Handicapped accessible rooms were unavailable at check-in. Breakfast was great! The attendant was friendly, she worked tirelessly to assist each guest, keep the food hot and fresh, and maintain the area. She is a great ambassador for BW.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
pamelasolarek, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Thank you for your remarks. I believe we should eventually renovate bathrooms but I do not see that on our budget this this coming year. We do offer a handicap seat for the tub upon request. As far as handicap parking, if you see someone parking in a handicap spot without the tag- Please feel free to call police. I'm sorry the room you needed was no longer available when you arrived. The hotel has been filling up daily so this is common. Please reserve in advance. Thank you again. Pamela Solarek GM

Reviewed 3 March 2017

My husband and I, usually don't have very much leisure time because of working so much. But a weekend getaway helps us to enjoy a bit of time with each other ( work separate shifts) . Best Western is located in the perfect area for us to walk hand in hand for food or entertainment. Also, the rooms are always clean and staff very polite. Makes for a great weekend getaway together.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the TripAdvisor community! The staff and I was pleased to see and hear your wonderful words about the property, making every guest happy is the goal that we push for everyday. .

Reviewed 23 February 2017

This was a motel not a hotel. The room was on the ground floor with a door straight onto the car park. It was noisy & dirty & I couldn't wait to leave. It wasn't any cheaper than a regular Best Western hotel & there were no other warnings on their website as to what I was booking. I felt totally duped & let down

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DiamondGeezr
pamelasolarek, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. I'm very sorry you did not like our exterior corridor hotel. It is shown pretty clearly in the pictures. This style of building is not unconventional at all. 30% or more of all hotels are this style building. Because you know you don't like that- I suggest that you check into it before reserving the next time you travel. We would much rather see you happy even if it is not with us. We've had a 3 million dollar renovation over the past 3 years so everything here is new in the rooms. Typically we get high marks from most people for cleanliness of our rooms. If you had those problems, I wish you would have called our desk. We would have liked to have helped.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Pamela Solarek GM

Reviewed 19 February 2017

This place was clean, the room was spacious, the staff friendly, and for a perfectly reasonable price. I'd stay here again. There's breakfast, and an outdoor pool. The rooms have outside access motel-style.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
pamelasolarek, General Manager at Best Western Greenville Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Thanks for the kind words. We hope you'll come back to our Best Western Greenville hotel when it warms up to swim! Pamela Solarek GM