“Delicious Steak and Great Sides.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #176 of 1,008 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Our attentive and friendly server checked back with us just the right amount of times so that we felt we got good service.

The steaks were tasty and cooked just as we ordered them. The side dishes were delicious.

This restaurant is convenient to I-85.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We had family that came to visit from out of town so we chose this steakhouse that was very accommodating ( 8 Adults and 3 Children under the age 3) the waitress nice and helpful. The food was good and fresh. The atmosphere was pleasant.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

It has been years since my wife and I ate at a Longhorn and they were in Florida. At the time, we weren't really impressed feeling it was average at best and not as good as Outback. My wife had a gift card so we went and were pleasantly surprised. The decor and lighting were nice and the restaurant and restrooms were very clean. Our server, Rachel, was pleasant, knowledgeable and gave great service. We shared a Calamari appetizer that had a tasty sweet chili sauce. We understood why they call their appetizers "shareables". The portion size was fine for two and at only $8.99 a definate value. My wife had a 6 oz. filet and I enjoyed a 12 oz. NY Strip. We both had them prepared medium rare. Hers was perfect and mine a little on the more rare side, but not worth sending back. We also enjoyed them with a featured fire - crusted peppercorn sauce. The meals were $19.99 and 20.99 including a house salad and choice of a side...we had loaded baked potatoes.
It is located in a very busy shopping district, so plan accordingly. We will go back.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Daughter just finished soccer practice, and stopped in about 9:30pm. Hottess was very friendly, and said it would be about a 15 minute wait, unless we wanted to sit in the bar area. We agreed to the bar area, and table was cleared quickly. Ribs and steak were good, service was good, getting the check was a little slow, as I really do not like to wait for my check this late in the evening, but still gave 5 stars for the great hottess, even remembering our name as we left.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Lunch is always good and fresh. Enjoy dining there anytime I am in Greenville. Very clean and always fresh.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK