“Highly recommended for sushi!”
Review of K-Town

K-Town
Ranked #179 of 979 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 30
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

K-Town is off the path and hard to find but certainly worth the effort. Get there early for happy hour beer specials before 7:00pm! $2.50 Sapporo draft beer or your favorite domestic beer for only $2.00. The menu options are extensive but I ordered the sushi deluxe for $27 and the Hot Stone Bowl Bibimbap off the Korean menu served with scallops over veggies and rice for $13. Both dishes were excellent and reasonably priced. Our server was very young but very attentive and friendly. Overall, a very nice experience and highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Brought out of town friends here because I had a great time here in the spring. Shared delicious Volcano roll, fire dragon roll and stone bowl bibimbop. They served us a nice mild miso soup and assortment of pickled items. There were other people but it was not crowded. Our server checked up on us just often enough to keep drinks filled and see what we needed. We were able to sit and enjoy a long conversation while we munched. Overall an enjoyable night.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

You can't beat the quality of sushi.
Best place around. Enjoy a glass of their plum wine.
The ingredients are fresh and the rolls aren't small.
Chef is very accommodating.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Authentic Korean meal between Greenville and Mauldin. Excellent presentation with one dish in a stone bowl. Family is friendly and knows the food traditions.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I grabbed dinner here on a whim, but was very disappointed. The place was completely empty. I ordered the Bibimbap and it was okay, but I've had better elsewhere in Greenville. Thus the reason for the two stars.

I will caveat this review, however, with the fact that I do want to return and try their Korean BBQ experience with the table grills.