“Like a little spice in your life?”
Review of The Lost Cajun

The Lost Cajun
Ranked #2 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 21
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I love the patio area and being able to sit outside. The food was delicious. Loved the fact that they bring out a sampler platter to try things before you order. Awesome! My favorite things were the cajun fried okra ( even folks who don't like okra will love these crispy morsels), red beans and rice ( comfort food) and the Jambalaya (seasoned brown rice with chicken and cajun sausage). My husband loved the Voodoo Pasta ( it was not at all too spicy but delicious). You must try the Beignets too!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for The Lost Cajun

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The lost cajun was a terrific restaurant we enjoyed our meals and the sweet tea was to die for Jessica was very helpful and took excellent of us.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My first visit to this awesome place! Our waiter came right over and got our drink order and brought a sample of some of their food. I got the seafood plater that came with 3 of each, fried shrimp , fried oysters, and fried catfish with fried okra! It was absolutely delicious , they make their own tarter sauce! We also had their dessert called Beignets, a floured pastry with powdered sugar. I will be back!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

very good Cajun items with plenty of flavor and quick service we had red beans and rice, gumbo and beignets. all items had the Cajun kick and the beignets were very large and very good.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I've eaten here 3 times in the last 2 weeks, the food is excellent and the price is reasonable and the service, especially by our waitress Jessica, is top notch. I Will come back often.