“Normal Starbucks”

Starbucks
Ranked #39 of 49 Quick Bites in Greenville
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Great location, great seating. Always full of people studying because of the close location to college campuses. Good service.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Emily D

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I visit this Starbucks on a regular basis. Its always consistently good. The staff is friendly & efficient.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I stop into this Starbucks or another location almost every day. This one is good. The service is good & the coffee is good.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I used to go regularly. Had to wait always but could bear with that. Also butchered my name a million times but what made me stop going is that the last like 3 times, they got simple coffee orders totally wrong and saw a lot of customers that came after me, leave before me.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 5 December 2015

I love Starbucks, say what you will about expensive coffee. I usually purchase a soy latte. If the coffee is not what you like, try an Americano. A little more expensive, but a perfect cup of coffee.

Date of visit: December 2015