“Another great meal at a CB!!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #86 of 1,008 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 10 April 2017

A bunch of us went to this CB after partaking in one of those Escape room deals there on Woodruff Rd. Alexis was a wonderful waitress that handles 8 of us with great aplomb!! I ended up having my favorite blueberry pancakes...this was the special that had fruit, plus sausage and an egg (I skipped the egg and saved); I had them sub real syrup for the raspberry type,and was as happy a could be! Others had a variety of different things...all good...all served very quickly! A highly recommended CB!

Reviewed 10 March 2017

We needed a good "home cooked" hot meal and this was just what we needed before we hit the road to come home. Great waiter. Good food. Didn't have to wait long for a table. Clean restrooms.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

This isn't always served but it sure was tasty when it is available. A egg and steak skillet meal just hits the spot most anytime.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I like Cracker Barrel okay but have been in a few & the food tasted like it had sat in a warmer all day. This Cracker Barrel was fantastic! The food was hot, fresh & delicious. Even the hash brown casserole tasted like it had just been pulled from the oven. Our waitress, Jennifer, was fantastic & quick! I will be traveling to this location in the future even though I love 40 minutes away! It's worth the drive!

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Ate there this past Monday while in Greenville. Ordered the lunch special which was baked chicken and stuffing. Everything was good at first, then while eating the chicken I felt something not quite right while chewing my food and then pulled out a piece of plastic which came from the chicken. This piece of plastic was not small. I shuddered think if a child had been eating this they would have choked to death it was that big!!!!!
Was not impressed by the manager reasons for the plastic being in the chicken in the first place. Did not get but the 5.99 taken off and that's it still had to pay for my tea with no other discounts!!!!
Left there hungry and disappointed.
When are places going to take responsibility for the places that employ them and stop passing the buck on other people or other reasons.