“Excellent food”

Saffron Indian Cuisine
Ranked #15 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Saffron is always my first choice when I think about South Asian food. I can depend on this restaurant all times. Buffet menu is excellent and the dinner ala carte menu is also good.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Saffron Indian Cuisine

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We came for diner and lunch and we were enjoyed by excellent food. Specially for lunch there was a nice crew very warming and welcoming. We recommend this good restaurant.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The parking lot was very full when we arrived and there was a very large party waiting to be served, so we thought we would have quite a wait, but we didn't. Our appetizer and main courses came in a timely fashion and they were delicious.
The decorations are elegant and the service was attentive and cheerful.
My husband is especially fond of the salmon tikka at Saffron and he even allowed me some of it to prove how good it was. I had the chicken jalfrazie. We were served two whole papadums with the mint chutney. In addition, we ordered meat samosas that came with the tamarind sauce. They arrived very very hot. We had very fluffy plain naan with dinner and a mountain of basmati rice.
The restaurant was very loud that night - probably because of the table of 18-20 people having a really good time. The evening was spoiled when my husband became ill a little over an hour later. I'm not sure what the cause was as I had eaten everything he had and I was fine. Certainly won't keep us away.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

What can you say about Saffron Indian restaurant that hasn't been said already, not much. everyone I know has always enjoyed their food, service, drinks and pleasent atmosphere. This night my wife and I had the Meat Smosa, Shrimp Saag and Lamb Tikka Masala, all very delicious. Great location with lots of parking and they are open Sunday nights.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Best goat curry ever. The buffett is also very good in you dont wanna order off the menu. 30 minute drive for the food here. You wont be let down