“Disappointed This Time”

Rick Erwin's Eastside
Reserve with OpenTable
Rick Erwin's Eastside is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 1,008 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It was my granddaughter's 21st birthday and I was so excited to take her here. There were four of us and I must say, for the price, and the quality of food, I was very disappointed this time. I have been several times but this one was just not up to par. We had a Caesar salad, salmon, ravioli, Margherita pizza, rock shrimp risotto, mac and cheese, button mushrooms. The pizza was a little over cooked. The mushrooms were alot over cooked. The risotto was not good and I love risotto. The mac and cheese was dry. I have to say that the desserts were the best part of the meal. Our server, Christina was very friendly and attentive. I will return but it may be a while.

1  Thank Jenette K

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I dined at Rick Erwin’s Eastside for our anniversary and we absolutely enjoyed it. If you are seeking an intimate, fine dining restaurant, this is the place for you. The setting was perfect with white linen and candles. The hostesses were kind and welcoming. Our server, Grayson, was very professional, friendly and accommodating. A signed greeting card by the staff also awaited us at our table. I enjoyed my roasted beet salad and could not stop raving about the chicken scallopini! I have never had such tender, savory chicken breast and would definitely order again! My husband enjoyed the she crab soup and shrimp and grits. Towards the end, Rick Erwin himself came to our table and wished us a Happy Anniversary. Overall, it was a wonderful dining experience and would highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Really the only fine dining location this side of downtown. However, that doesn’t lessen the experience. The seating in the restaurant is fine but the best seats in the house are in the bar area. The waitresses are very attentive and the menu is fantastic. If you are in the east side of Greenville and do not want to drive downtown, you will not be disappointed. However, if you’re looking for a festive atmosphere, make sure you eat in the bar as the restaurant seating is pretty boring.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Always a good meal at the Eastside. The steaks are outstanding. Other items are delicious as well. Another good restaurant for Rick Erwin.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We come here every time I visit my South Carolina family. Our favorite waitress is Autumn, who always remembers how my grandson likes his pizza. We went again last night and I had steak frites - delicious sliced steak with the best fries I've ever tasted. My son had filet and roasted mushrooms, which he said was perfection and my daughter--in-law had ricotta ravioli with Parmesan cheese sauce topped with shrimp and lobster - which we all tasted because it was so good! The place is cozy, and we love the interior! It can also be incredibly romantic if you are a couple! We will be back very soon!