“Quaint and surprising ”
Review of The Village Grind

The Village Grind
Ranked #8 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Greenville
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite coffee shop in Greenville. They have your regular espresso and then they have uniquely flavored lattes (all their syrups are house made, I believe.) I always get the rose cardamom latte and a morning bun when they have them. The space is small, but there’s seating in the adjacent restaurant. The staff is friendly but not invasive and there’s always a warm atmosphere in the shop. It’s especially cozy on a rainy winter day. Parking can be hard to get but it’s so worth looking for a spot. I highly recommend this coffee shop if you’re serious about coffee or even if you’ve never had coffee before.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I love this little coffee shop. My favorite in Greenville. Coffee is great. Atmosphere is very laid back and comfortable. Staff is extra friendly.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 5 July 2017

The coffee is absolutely delicious (their special rose cardamom latte is my favorite and so wonderful). The shop is cozy and so cute, and the staff is very nice and welcoming. I recommend going on Sundays and getting the best doughnuts in Greenville!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Having just returned from Costa Rica, I know how poorly I have been making coffee so my personal ability is improving. But if you want to skip the increased steps head to the Village Grind and enjoy the best coffee and a great wait staff. They have other delicious goodies as well. Grind is the operative wordTrey

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2016

If you are looking for coffee that has been sitting around on a warmer getting bitter, you are in the wrong place. However, if you are looking for individually prepared coffee or tea made with care and attention, you are in the right place.

Try the lavender mocha. I would never have thought of that combination, but a friend bought one for me once. That drink surprised me with its deliciousness.

There are cookies and sometimes donuts available at the counter, but if you want more substantial fare, you can take your coffee through the portal to GB&D, the restaurant next door. You can enjoy handcrafted coffee with your breakfast or lunch.

Date of visit: October 2016