“Make some great family memories !”
Review of Halls Chophouse

Halls Chophouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Halls Chophouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 100
Cuisines: Armenian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Halls Chophouse is a family steakhouse restaurant originated in the Upper King District of Charleston, South Carolina. We value hospitality, superior American cuisine and a dining experience that guests revere. Special Features: Gluten-Free Friendly, Vegan and Vegetarian Friendly, Happy Hour, Kid Friendly, Romantic, Late Night, Live Music. Bar opens at 4:00pm, Dinner Service at 5:00pm. Dinner is served until 11:00 pm during the week, 12:00am on Friday and Saturday. Our menu features She Crab Soup, Oysters on the Half Shell, and Fried Calamari just to name a few dishes. Our extensive wine menu features over 100 of the most exclusive wines one may find.
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I celebrated my 60th Birthday with my two sons and lovely wife . Sure it was expensive, but it was perfect. What to eat? Filet, Lobster mac and cheese, pepper jack creamed corn, and bread pudding. The staff does not make you feel rushed. Knowledgable staff. Great wine selection. Excellent atmosphere. Nice bar area. My family will remember the experience and will want to go back.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Halls Chophouse

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I like to eat in the bar. Always great service and you are close to the good music.
We often bring our own bottle of wine ($20 cork fee) and enjoy one of the best bar burgers in town. On the weekends they have nice music and it's the place to bring your out of town guests too.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We have visited the Charleston location before and absolutely love everything about it. When we came to Greenville we knew we were in for a treat since Hall's has a location here too. We had dinner on the bottom floor with a river view. Caitlin was our server and did a great job of taking care of us. My husband had the Parmesan encrusted halibut special, which was so delicious! I ordered the 3 lb lobster and the chef tempura fried the tail for me. It was a beautiful plate and was equally scrumptious. We ended the evening with champagne and their heavenly bourbon bread pudding. I can't imagine a better place to celebrate our anniversary! We will be back if we visit Greenville again.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The staff and service were impeccable. Eating downstairs provided a beautiful view of the river away from the music which was a little loud to talk over. The brussel sprouts, okra, mashed potatoes and corn were over the top. FABULOUS. But have to say the bone-in filet was good, not not sure worth the money. I did not walk away from the meal thinking it was the best steak ever - but LOVED the side dishes and will remember those over the steak.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Since we live in Charleston, we know Halls to offer great food and service. Halls in Greenville is every bit as good as the original. My wife had the green tomato appetizer and I had Oysters Rockefeller. Her entree was the 8 oz. fillet which was cooked to perfection and I had a beautiful piece of Chilean Sea Bass. As it was our anniversary, they brought us a complimentary glass of champagne and a decadent piece of chocolate cake for dessert.
You should know going in that there is a price to be paid for excellence, but something's in life are worth it.