“Cheryl's Birthday In Greenville SC”

Rick Erwins Westend Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Rick Erwins Westend Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 966 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$ 18 - US$ 50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Augusta
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

From the wood and lighting ambiance to the great service by Andy and his coworkers to the incredible meal, THIS is a GREAT place for dinner while in Greenville. The chef not only accommodated my request for a simpler smaller portion but it was presented with style and unexpected deliciousness! A fantastic meal in all ways! Kudos to Michael, the manager, and staff -- you rocked it for my birthday!!

1  Thank Cheryl H

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I have been here before and always have a great meal. Service is excellent. Steaks cooked to perfection. Wine list is extensive. A few things. The fried green tomatoes and onion rings should have been a bit more cooked. Lobster Mac and Cheese, crab cakes, my steak, awesome. other sides awesome. Out of 15 people 1 person did send their filet back as over cooked. It was very quickly replaced and with many apologies. The waitstaff was there to assure everything was up to snuff. We will be back. Cheers!!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Had a great dinner with friends! Surf and turf options are the way to go here. Classic steakhouse feel in the bar area including a wide selection of wine, whiskey, and cocktails.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I was there for a business dinner and had a fantastic evening. The service was very attentively and professionell. The food was very very good; we had several entrees and ILoved the carpaccio. I had a surf and turf, which was fantastic. Some of the best meals I had in the South and the quiet atmosphere was such a nice change in regards to the often hectic and loud restaurants.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Rick Erwin's used to be my favorite downtown restaurant, but I'm not sure it would make my top 10 list anymore. I have been for dinner twice in the last several months and was disappointed on both trips. The quality of the food is not what it used to be. On our most recent trip, I ordered the filet and lobster. The steak was overcooked and the lobster was average at best. Rick Erwins has been a Greenville staple for years. I hope that they can get their mojo back!