“Black bean burger and sweet potato fries - yum”

Bad Daddys Burger Bar
Ranked #57 of 1,007 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Bad Daddy's Burger Bar is one bite away from becoming your favorite neighborhood spot. We are a chef driven burger joint that uses a mix of local and artisanal ingredients to make the most amazing burger you've ever had. We work hard to make sure anything we serve is the best possible product and make everything in our scratch kitchen. Bad Daddy's is a laid back spot where the decor finds the perfect balance between industrial and comfortable. The look is modern diner meets sports bar with an edge. It's got great TVs for the sports fanatic and tables on the patio for the ladies who lunch. Our patrons vary from businessmen and women and families to twenty-somethings ready for our fabulous Daily Bar Specials. Everyone fits in at Bad Daddy's.
Reviewed 14 March 2018

The draft beer is ICE COLD. Sweet potato fries are amazing. The black bean burger and other build your own burgers are excellent. When you ask for a fruit cup on the side, you get a large bowl of very fresh and delicious cut fruit. The food is perfect, as far as burger food goes. The atmosphere is on the loud side, very sports bar-ish with wrestling on the TV, but I can overlook that for the excellent food quality and good service.

BadDaddysBurgers, Owner at Bad Daddys Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Hi CG! We are so glad your visit was so amazing and we are very much hoping to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Y'all I cant say enough good things about the meal I had here!
They had a nice beer selection but the burgers are to die for!! The buffalo tots were delicious too. I would highly recommend checking this place out if you're on Woodruff Road :)

BadDaddysBurgers, Owner at Bad Daddys Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Hi Amber! Thank you so much for the love! We appreciate you patronage and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Upon seating I alerted the waitress to my having a seafood allergy as I do everywhere I eat that serves seafood. She went to the kitchen and came back to tell me I couldn't eat a burger because they grill the tuna on the same grill. They were unwillong to take 2 minutes to clean a spot for one burger. We spoke to the manager and his response was, Sorry and nothing else. Poor customer service

1  Thank Jeff H

Hi Jeff! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback and we hope you will send the details to our GM Christina, at cpressley@cprburgers.com so we have the opportunity to do better next time!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I liked my burger here very much and the home made chips are great! My hubby got the make your own salad and he liked all the choices. I like that beer, wine and cocktails are offered. Service was good and the decor is nice.

Hi 11conn! Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how amazing your visit was! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Bad Daddy's was a good place for burgers. Reminds me of B Spot Burgers and the way they are delivered. Cost too. I liked my buffalo burger. They have craft beer on draft, bottled, and cocktails. We would go back when we want a good burger.

BadDaddysBurgers, Owner at Bad Daddys Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Hi Janet! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how incredible your experience was! We hope to see you again soon!