“The best gyros. Ever. ”

Ranked #18 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

No words can describe how great this place is. The gyro plates are incredible, get the Mediterranean plate that includes falafel and hummus. I go every chance I get when in town. Never disappoints. Their little grocery offers some goodies as well. When in Greenville, you must go. Only checks or cash! No credit or debit cards.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Pita House

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I have traveled by this restaurant for years and never stopped. My youngest adult son took me there for lunch. He has been going here for years (he is 37). He had the Middle Eastern Plate and I had the Pita Club. I tried a little of everything on his plate. The only thing I did not care for was the slaw. I thoroughly enjoyed the club and will definitely have that again. The restaurant is so refreshing. The staff is very friendly. You go in, order from menu on wall, then they bring you your order. My son said when he use to come here that there was a wall, which they took down, and made another room into a market. So many different items. I just had a great time and recommend!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I'm from Northern NJ which has plenty of Middle Eastern/Turkish/Egyptian/Lebanese restaurants. Visited House of Pita for dinner and had the Falafel Platter with Hummus. Very pleased tasted great, felt like I was home. Funny back in NJ/NY a lot of home style places only take cash. Had no issues as I knew in advance.
Thanks
Bobby D

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

The food and atmosphere is spectacular. I drive 30 minutes to eat this deliciousness. Can not beat the lamb kabobs. My favorite

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Excellent Mediterranean food, and a great little supermarket as well. The staff (seemed like a large family) was fantastic as well: very friendly and helpful, and the food came out fast. Will definitely go back.