“Wow oh wow”

Saskatoon Steaks Fish Wild Game
Ranked #28 of 949 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Saskatoon is a steakhouse like no other in Greenville. Exploring the waters and the fields of the beautiful Northwest, Saskatoon offers you a dining experience rich in aromas, flavors, textures and tastes.From the northwestern corners of the country, we bring you fresh, cold-water salmon, clear river rainbow trout, wild game like elk, pheasant, and bear, plus interesting tastes like emu, portabella mushrooms, and other outdoor treats.Our Saskatoon dining lodge has re-created the look and feel of a Northwest lodge, filled with beautiful pine wood ceiling beams, wall coverings, and furnishings. Our dining lodge has been known to give our customers a "warm, friendly escape from the hectic city life." And each of our wild game trophies on the wall tells a story of remote mountain streams, fields and woods.The Lodge is available for private parties for lunch and Saskatoon features a full service bar. Keep Saskatoon's in mind for your next special event where you need a banquet room for a rehearsal dinner, bachelor party, birthday, or graduation. We also have gift certificates available!
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

What a hidden gem! I have lived and driven around greenville for many years and never knew this was here. Our waiter (mathew) was great the attention to detail. Knowing the ingredients down to the marbilizing of the cut not only overwhelmed us but made us want to try it all. Don't come here if you want a boring steak!

Edmund W, Owner at Saskatoon Steaks Fish Wild Game, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Sherry, I appreciate you taking the time to write this! I hope we see you again for another steak again sometime. I'll make sure to let Matthew know you mentioned him, too.

Best,

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We had a great time visiting Saskatoon! The food was incredible! My favorite entree at our table has, hands down, the stag chops! Everything was really good, blackberry merlot was a hit! Our server, Coby, was above and beyond our expectations! We will be back!

I'm so happy your meal was delicious! We'd love to have you back again for more stag chops soon. Thanks for being such a fan.

All the best,

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Best steak and duck ever! The sides are great, the service is great, the desserts are great as well as the ambiance. Edmund will make sure you get a great meal!

That's a huge compliment, Roger -- I'm happy your steak and duck were both delicious! We appreciate you writing this and hope you join us again sometime.

Take care,

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We attended Saskatoon for a business meal. We were given a table for 4 with chair added to the end of the table. That left barely enough room for us to put the appetizers, drinks, meals, bread basket etc. I think that the restaurant could have done more to ensure that we were comfortable (there were other larger tables nearby that were empty). The interior also had a dark and somewhat musty smell to it, that slightly detracted from the dining experience. The food, however, made up for these shortcomings. The wild game we tried was buffalo and antelope. Delicious! The service was also attentive and overall outstanding. Definitely would return.

Edmund W, Owner at Saskatoon Steaks Fish Wild Game, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

I'm sorry to hear the table wasn't quite big enough for your group -- we'll do our best to make sure that doesn't happen again. I'm glad your meal was delicious, however, and I hope we see you again sometime for another bite.

Take care,

Reviewed 20 July 2017

When a family member told me about a restaurant that served up wild game, such as elk, boar, venison, ostrich and kangaroo, I thought they were crazy. So much so that I said I have to see it to believe it. Wow, am I glad that we did! It's truly a unique experience from the decor that reminds you of stepping into a national park lodge, to the most attentive staff that I've ever encountered, to their concise descriptions of the wild game meats, to meeting one of the owners and chef, right down to the very last mouth water bite. You can't go wrong eating here! I look forward to going back when I'm back in Greenville.

Edmund W, Owner at Saskatoon Steaks Fish Wild Game, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Scott, I'm so happy everything you tried was amazing! I hope you'll stop by again sometime for another meal. Thanks for the kind words.

All the best,