“Outstanding as usual”

Flat Rock Grille
Ranked #224 of 1,008 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Trip Adviser Hijacked The Menu That Is On This Listing. Their Posting Does Not Represent All The Current Offerings Or Prices. We Apologize For Any Inconvenience, But We Have Repeatedly Requested That The Menu Be Removed As It Is Not Accurate. Please Call The Restaurant For Any Menu Details.
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We've been coming here for ten or more years and have never been disappointed. Food was tasty and timely. Stuffed flounder was really good. Friend raved about sea bass and wife loved the steak. Waitress was friendly and helpful. We'll keep coming back.

1  Thank Gerald G

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I'd never eaten at a Flat Rock Grille before, but it has all the markings of a normal chain restaurant: oversized dining area, prices a little too high, and most of the food is fried. Just normal chain food.

This particular location does give you discounts on your movie tickets for Mon-Thurs nights.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I am so excited. I have been coming here since they opened & had a bad experience last time but they have stepped it up a notch or two. Best meal ever. I had the grilled salmon & i tell you it was the best! Good job!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This was our first visit and we will not be going back. Just not our kind of eatery. Too much salt in all their food. We were seated at the fire place and I could smell the gas. I told the waitress but she assured me that it was cut off correctly.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We were part of a large group that ate dinner at the Flat Rock Grille. Excellent and pleasant decor and setting. Everyone at our table was satisfied with both the service and dinner.

We ordered a wide array of appetizers, salads, steaks, chicken, and fish. Very delicious! The desserts were excellent as well. We had a great time as the owner displayed excellent customer service and hospitality.

I haven't been here for a couple of years since I'm from out-of-state, but it was as great as I remembered from the past. This place is worth the visit! Try is as you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank PTRBIGEBA364WC