“Always Great!”

Ranked #29 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Welcome to Greektown Grille at McBee Station. Located just 5,469 miles west of Sparta, Greece. The Kourlas family hopes that you will experience the true Greek philosophy, which simply is relax, enjoy the people you're with, enjoy your surroundings and above all, enjoy your meal. Greektown Grille features traditional authentic Greek food, Mediteranean inspired classics, and American favorites; bringing a taste of Greece to Greenville. We serve lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday and of course coffee and desserts all day. We also serve beer and wine and select Greek liquors such as ouzo and mataxa.
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I go once a week, and I am never let down. They have great greek food as well as some American favorites.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Greektown Grille

Reviewed 10 July 2017

LOVE this restaurant. The service is great, very friendly, without being intrusive. Nice ambiance. There' s also outside seating. We both had the Lamburger with fries. It was fabulous!! Perfectly medium rare, love the olive tapenade they put on the burger. My husband hates olives and he loved the tapenade.The fries are very tasty, a light dusting of salt, pepper and oregano. We'll be going back often.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I met a friend here for dinner. Really great service. The chicken had really great flavor. I like that it's downtown, but a little way from the crowd.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

My wife and I were in the area and decided to try this restaurant. She had salmon and pronounced it among the best she has had in Greenville. I tried the gyro dinner and was disappointed as the meat was quite dry and seemed a bit old. The salads were very good and their dressing was quite tasty. The baklava was a healthy portion and among the best we've tasted in Greenville. We'll definitely return but I'll try another dish as another restaurant prepares tastier gyro meat.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Consistently great food and excellent service. If you enjoy Greek food, you need to try Greektown Grille. Excellent traditional dishes and great specials as well, like their lamb chops and grilled octopus.