“Not bad but I have had better visits...”
Review of Jack in the Box

Jack in the Box
Ranked #488 of 939 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Used a BOGO for to receive a free Jumbo Jack burger with the purchase of one. I went inside and ordered the burgers to-go. I added extra mayo and no pickles. I was not given a receipt so I cannot do another survey. I think was done on purpose since I did not purchase a drink. Sorry but they have Coke Free Style machines here and the soft drinks taste terrible.

Anyway, my food came out in a reasonable amount of time. The tomatoes on the burgers were not in very good shape. If not for that I would have provided an excellent rating.

The young man who waited on me was not all that friendly but I cannot really provide feedback on that since I did not receive a receipt to do another survey.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

The drive-thru line took over 15 minutes; there were 4 cars in front of me.
I tried the new Santa Fe (?) breakfast platter and it was not good. While the bacon was cooked like I had requested, the eggs with peppers and the potatoes were swimming in grease. Seriously, grease had pooled on the plate. The order taker was hard to understand.

Usually I have nothing but good things to say about Jack in the Box, but this time the whole experience was bad.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Nice variety of fast food. Wish I could remember her name, but one of their employees at the counter - a lady of Mexican heritage was one of the sweetest, friendliest people my wife and I have ever met. We were up there fleeing hurricane Matthew and she showed genuine concern for us. Food was great, place was clean, would definately go back.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Needing a lunch on a Sunday afternoon, my wife and I went to Jack In The Box.
Yes, it is fast food but they have great cheeseburgers and curly fries!
The food and service never disappoint!

Reviewed 21 March 2016

This is one of the few Jack's left in the area. My food came out hot and fresh. No complaints. I like how they toast their buns even on a value sandwich like their Jr Jumbo Jack burgers. Server was friendly and courteous. Very clean dining area. Look forward to my next visit.

1  Thank abcjjl