“Nice place!”

Trio a Brick Oven Cafe
Ranked #31 of 979 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: In the heart of historic downtown Greenville, Trio welcomes you with its unique atmosphere of handcrafted gas lanterns lining rustic brick walls. An eclectic fare of gourmet wood-fired pizzas are a specialty, with sauces made fresh daily and in such intriguing combinations as roast chicken with basil pesto. A wide variety of homemade pasta dishes like sautéed crawfish and rotini are another specialty of the house. Rotisserie chicken as well as a variety of wraps and sandwiches round out the menu. An extensive wine list offers over 25 wines by the glass. Enjoy your meal outdoors, weather permitting.
Reviewed 30 June 2017

We had a pleasant meal seated at a streetside table. They have a nice beer selection and good wine. Wife special ordered a meal not on the menu and they prepared it wonderfully. I had the meat lasagna which was very good and just the right size & temperature. I went inside just to check the place out - very nice. Service could have been a bit better, but that could be because we were outside. Food was very good and I loved the beer selections. I would certainly return.

Kip W, Owner at Trio a Brick Oven Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

I'm a little late with my response, but thanks for dining with us and also thanks for your review! I am glad we were able to prepare your wife's special order to her liking and also glad to hear that you enjoyed the lasagna. Sorry to hear that the service was a bit off, always want to provide both excellent food and service. We do look forward to seeing you on your return visit!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

My husband and I always enjoy a trip to Trio. We have tried out almost everything on the menu. On our last trip, we tried the brick oven pizzas. My hubby had the Buffalo (which he loved) and I tried the Chicken Pesto. We had the fruit plate and of course, the delicious bread that is served at the beginning of the meal. The place can get crowded and noisy, but it's a great place to visit. We love the service and the food!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

My wife and adult son had not been here in quite a while and were downtown and decided to eat here again. First disappointment was they no longer had their dipping olive oil with shredded cheese. The bread was quite tasty though. My son tried the seafood trio, my wife tried the spicy shrimp and scallops and her shrimp were overcooked so she was not happy with her choice. I opted for the blackened chicken carbonara and was also disappointed as the blackened part was lacking any real spicy taste. We decided that my son made the best choice with the Trio,

We'd probably give them another chance.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Went with my husband we both ordered a brick oven pizza. They were both good just average really. Bread they served was above average very yummy with lots of cheese and butter. Waitress was awesome bit still couldn't bring up the score all by herself. Worth a stop maybe it will score better for you.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We were in town for a birthday/ Father's Day dinner. 6 of us had dinner. Wait was only about 20 minutes and the place was packed. Waitress was fun, attentive, knowledgeable. We all something different. Portions were ample, well prepared. Delicious. Quickly becoming one of our favorite places to eat in DT Greenville.

Been to Trio a Brick Oven Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK