“Pass Right By”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #9 of 13 Bakeries in Greenville
Reviewed 23 January 2018

When I was young, I was the guy who made the doughnuts. I was a senior in High School and it was the worst job I've ever had. Third shift for a teenager just doesn't cut it.

We would make fresh doughnuts everyday. We took pride in our doughnuts and customer service. We never served a day old doughnut. We wouldn't even consider it. Today's service was slow and just barely okay.

Today's DD is about warehouses; and I have even heard frozen doughnuts dropped off and defrosted through the night. That being said, they do have a good cup of coffee with all the flavors. You can even buy the coffee beans and take them home. The sandwiches are the frozen pre-cooked variety and not very good. The doughnuts are average. Buy local, or at least were folks take some pride in their presentation and product.

You can do better--But, if you have to...they're not terrible.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped here because it was open early, yet when we ordered the oven was not yet turned on and most of the donuts weren't ready. WHY say you're open at 5 a.m. If you're not ready to serve your food?? A 15 minutes wait for a breakfast sandwich is unreasonable. There needs to be new management here. The current manager obviously is not up to the task!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I love this location since it's near the hotels I stay at while visiting. The staff that works the drive thru has always exhibited great hospitality. The service is fast and my drinks are good!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Starbucks too. But Dunks has a "comfort food" type of flavor to their coffee that gives me warm fuzzies and memories of "home." I'm originally from the Northeast, where we have a Dunks on every corner. Since moving to SC, I appreciate it even more since they are much less abundant than Starbucks. And the donuts.... Mmmmmmm.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Love the Christmas flavors we have now. Get a creme brulee coffee every single morning! Also - the hubby LOVES the Boston Cream Croissant Donut!