“Very Clean & Well-Decorated”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #488 of 939 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

This particular location has some of the best seating layouts I've seen. It's very clean and well-decorated. The fresh flower in a vase in each table is a nice added touch!

The food, of course, is the usual Chik-Fil-A menu, and doesn't disappoint!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I stayed at a hotel just down the road from Chick-fil-A. I was looking for a place to get a nice salad. They had several to choose from. I ended up going back the second night for another salad.

Reviewed 18 March 2016

I recently visited CFA Haywood Road for a meeting. The staff was very kind and courteous. They quietly brought out our food, so we would not be interrupted and checked on us a few times to see if we needed anything. The food was good- I had a yogurt parfait with granola and hot, fresh coffee. The one thing that they are missing is a playscape for the little ones though, so we usually visit other CFAs.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

This restaurant is a first class operation. Fast service, courteous service. It's very clean and they stay on top of things to keep it that way. Prices are very reasonable. I love the senior lemonade...........

Reviewed 10 January 2014

As always a great place for one to visit as a family. Great food, service with a smile, plenty of quality condiments