“So good!!!”

Ranked #7 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: At Sully's, we believe the world's best sandwiches let off steam. Real steam, rising up from fresh bagels and a stack of the best ingredients. The other kind of steam, too. The kick back, take-a-load-off kind, the "Man, that hit the spot" kind. That's what Sully's is all about, so come in, eat up, and let off a little steam.
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and i recently ate here after being at the Greenville Zoo and walking around for a good few hours. We were so hungry and had heard good things so decided to stop by! When we first walked in there was a pretty hefty line and not a lot of seating inside but the line went by super quickly and we managed to grab seats. I ordered the breakfast bagel and my boyfriend ordered the Spikes delight. Prices were pretty low and after being seated they brought our bagel sandwiches to us less than 2-3 minutes later. We didn't get any chips or sides but the bagels were so good and so filling!!! Seriously so tasty!! I was honestly filled up til around 9 that night from eating that bagel at 2!! We'll definitely be coming by for some more of these super delicious bagel sandwiches! :)

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Sully's Steamers

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I grabbed a quick lunch during a recent conference in Greenville at Sully's. I had the Griswold at the recommendation of one of the workers. It was very good and feeling but messy. I skip the chips because the sandwich by itself was very filling. If you like Bagels you'd probably love one of these sandwiches

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This place has good service at the counter, good selection, organized and fast delivery of food and clean area in which to eat fast and efficient in downtown Greenville. Parking is difficult

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We visited Sully's for brunch on our way out of town. I had the breakfast sandwich and it was delicious. Fresh, very filling and the service was excellent. Would go there again.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

My husband and I enjoyed our first trip to Sully's Steamers. I had wanted to try it, since they indicated they have gluten-free options for bagel sandwiches, which I require. My husband has no dietary restrictions, so he had a lot more options as far as bagel selections for his sandwich choice (they only had plain GF bagels for me). Both of us enjoyed our sandwiches -- some very unique flavorful choices!