“Loved it! ”
Review of River Falls Spa

River Falls Spa
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing experience! Very knowledgeable and professional staff, tranquil, relaxing atmosphere. Perfect place to de-stress. The hot stone massage was awesome, but best of all ~ the STEM CELL FACIAL! After leaving the spa, I ran into a friend who said, OMG! What have you been doing to your face? Botox? What? You look amazing! I told I’d just had this new facial at River Falls Spa! She immediately booked and loved it, too. And, these are only a couple of the services offered. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Debra O
Lauren S, Owner at River Falls Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Debra, you are beautiful! We love the injecstem biofirming facial and we are so glad you liked it too! We love when you visit and light up the room. We look forward to your next visit soon. Have a beautiful day!

All reviews
"lockers"
in 5 reviews
"candles"

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was so excited I found a spa....

I walked in and saw my favorite product line. I was excited!!!! I tried to talk to the lady sitting behind the counter and she seemed a bit snooty to me and would not let me look around. The lady’s tone, body language, unsmiling facial expressions and responses said it all. I asked for a brochure and she said she had none, that I could go online. There was not much more than that. She just seemed snooty to me. I don’t need them. They need customers. I have plenty of spas to choose from.
I was originally excited that I found the spa. I walked in and I asked questions. They had no brochure. The lady was snooty to me. They would not let me look around. And from the lady speaking to me, they didn’t even have any spa amenities except for one steam room. The woman did not even know the difference between a steam room and a sauna.
I’m sorry but I am allowed opinions and feelings.
I don’t spend hundreds of dollars unless I know I will enjoy a facility. If they have no time to show a potential guest because they are sitting at the front desk then ... we’ll, I guess they do not need my business. I will keep searching the area until I find one. I won’t let my readers down.

3  Thank prettyjuls23
Lauren S, Owner at River Falls Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Julie, we welcome everyone with a smile at River Falls Spa. The conversation you shared with our Manager was happy, upbeat and from our limited time with you, very welcoming. You asked if you could wander through our Spa. We value our client's privacy and therefore we do not let people randomly wander through the Spa. This is of the utmost respect to our clients. This privacy is a value to our clients and the protection of their privacy is one of the many reasons people enjoy their visits to River Falls Spa.

We have a complete listing of all of our services online and we happily discuss in person, on the phone, or through e-mail, any questions about our services. We do this to assist our clients in matching them with our premier services for their perfect spa experience.

You have placed a very harsh rating on social media without ever having received a service at River Falls Spa, which is simply your opinion of our business… not based on facts and made with no merit at all. This is social bullying, and we are not sure what you are trying to gain by this ‘review.’

We have taken this ‘review’ to inspire us to work even harder to be who we are at River Falls Spa: the team and family that welcome our guests each and every day to receive the best spa experience possible!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Overpriced,always rushed from one point to the next,staff was in polite and condescending,never offered drinks,only had 2 of 3 available drinks,the manicure and pedicure are the worst of any local nail salon,my 60 minute massage lasted 20 min, when I tried to retractafy situation with the owner I was informed she was out of the country by the manager Susan whom was very rude and unhelpful and careless I was extremely upset for waisting $400 for a 20 min massage and the worst mani/pedi I’ve ever had

1  Thank Christina W
Lauren S, Owner at River Falls Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Christina,

It is unfortunate that you feel this way about your experience. I would like to take the opportunity to share with you the actual events that occurred during your visit to River Falls Spa. You called the Spa several times that day to confirm the location and time of your appointment. We offered directions and even sent a massage therapist outside to help you locate our Spa that has several
very large banners on each side of the building to help you find our location. Even after calling to confirm directions and location of the Spa, you arrived 45 minutes after the scheduled time of your massage.

We made every effort to provide you as much time in your massage as we could. However, we had other clients with scheduled services following your appointment time. Unfortunately, we did have to reduce your allotted time to maintain the schedule for other clients who followed you. The clients that followed your appointment had arrived at the Spa well before their scheduled appointment. This allowed them time to relax, fill out their health intake form and enjoy one of our many offerings of drinks and snacks, which we offer all clients. We provide the most professional service, and we care for all of our clients. We do not penalize the clients that do arrive on time by extending the service of someone who was 45 minutes late. This sets up a ‘domino effect’, which causes everyone, clients, and staff, to run late, which is not our intention at River Falls Spa. Occasionally, if we have the available time, we are able to extend a client’s service beyond the scheduled time, if and only if it does not interfere with another client waiting for a scheduled service.

Contrary to your statement, you were not rushed into or through your manicure and pedicure, because we were able to start this service on time. Our records show that you stayed for the entire service, relaxed, enjoyed yourself and also enjoyed champagne and mimosas during your visit. You then enjoyed our steam room and relaxation area before leaving the Spa at the end of your services.

Only later, after checkout, and once you left the spa, did you call to complain to our managers that you were dissatisfied and wanted a full refund of payment. You then stated that you were going to bully us on social media. We do not respond to bullying in person or on social media. This is not the proper way to solve a situation like this.

We did offer for you to return to the spa for another appointment, to demonstrate that a normal visit would be very enjoyable, but you made it clear, and with an unfortunately rude attitude, that you
wanted a full cash refund. We do not provide cash refunds for services that a client receives, especially when the client lets us know at checkout that they had a great experience.

Respectfully,
Lauren

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I just experienced the most enjoyable, therapeutic massage at the River Run Spa. The staff and employees are top notch. It’s a must do if you find yourself in the area

Lauren S, Owner at River Falls Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

It is such a treat to receive this review and we greatly appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon. Have a lovely day!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 January 2018

My wife and I had a couples massage here after Christmas to relax after the holidays. The Spa is right in downtown Greenville, it's kind of "interesting" walking down in the place. It's in the basement of one of those downtown building. Once you walk inside it is very nice! The couples room was big and had a hot tub in it (we didn't use it, but I guess its an option). The Spa has locker rooms that you can undress and shower after the massage which is nice to not be oil'y the rest of the day. Massage was great too! Not too bad priced. I hope to go back soon.

We greatly appreciate your visit. We are fortunate to be located in one of Greenville's old historic buildings on Main Street. Our building was built in 1916 as a Court House. We now say that it is the "Best day you will ever have in Court!" Please let us know when you plan your next visit as we would like to offer you a small gift. Lauren@riverfallsspa.com

Thank you and have a lovely day!